Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Uh-oh! :blush I hope I can be considered "active". I've been so busy with life lately that I'm way behind on my squares! I had to finish a round ripple for a baby being born any day now and busy making ami's for a mission trip i'm going on in June. But my goal is determined to send out to everyone on the list at least once and then start all over again!!!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats an awsome tote. love all the colors. Would have loved to be entered but not. LOVE IT you did a great job on it:cheer

Okay, we'll make it active members. :)

Could I get an updated list?

Thanks

Updating it now. I'll get it to you when I'm done. :)

Uh-oh! :blush I hope I can be considered "active". I've been so busy with life lately that I'm way behind on my squares! I had to finish a round ripple for a baby being born any day now and busy making ami's for a mission trip i'm going on in June. But my goal is determined to send out to everyone on the list at least once and then start all over again!!!

Yes, you are active Michelle. :)

Just wanted to say a quick "Hello!" to everyone! I sent Sue my info and will be joining in. Can't wait to start sending out some squares to everyone! :)

Welcome Hope! I'll get you added ASAP. Got your PM with address, etc, but you didn't give me an e-mail.

:turtle:vheart

The tote is wonderful Sue! :cheer I haven't been active enough to feel like I should be included in the drawing:blush but at least I've gotten back to making squares this last week! Can you send me an updated list as well?:)

:bdayhappy birthday shilea!!! :party:cake:woo:birthday (apologies if its too much! i tend to go a little overboard when it comes to birthdays!!!)

The tote is wonderful Sue! :cheer I haven't been active enough to feel like I should be included in the drawing:blush but at least I've gotten back to making squares this last week! Can you send me an updated list as well?:)

HI Trish!! Just sent the list. :)

Just wanted to say a quick "Hello!" to everyone! I sent Sue my info and will be joining in. Can't wait to start sending out some squares to everyone! :)

:welcomeHope!!! You will love this place!!

And Thank you, Sue!! ;)

Please add me the drawing ....but i have the same question:

Do I send this square to you?

Im using Caron Simply Soft too. I love it!

And Evelyn one of my colors is pink?

Kimgoodie

Have a great day!

I sent you a pm

I just did the drawing...

3rd place: kimgoodie! You get 1 of my patterns (including the diamond bands which I will send after its tested). PM me your choice.

2nd place: sopo! You get 2 of my patterns (including the diamond bands which I will send after its tested). PM me your choices.

1st place: it will be a surprise. ;) I hope to mail it out in the next 2 days!

3rd place: kimgoodie! You get 1 of my patterns (including the diamond bands which I will send after its tested). PM me your choice.

2nd place: sopo! You get 2 of my patterns (including the diamond bands which I will send after its tested). PM me your choices.

:cheer:cheerWooHoo Kimgoodie and Sopo!!!! I know these are real treats!! and thank you Sue for the way you give on here in all kinds of ways!! :manyheart

:cheer:cheerWooHoo Kimgoodie and Sopo!!!! I know these are real treats!! and thank you Sue for the way you give on here in all kinds of ways!! :manyheart

Just trying to keep this thread active and get some friendshipghans made! You never know what I may have to give away. ;)

WooHoo.................:yay

Way to go ladies!!!! Congratulations!!!

:heart

:mug

ohmygosh, ohmygosh! :yay:yay

thank you so much Sue :hug

Now, I just have to decide! I know one for sure! :D I'll pm you in just a bit.

Thank you again. You've turned around a rotten day. :clap

ohmygosh, ohmygosh! :yay:yay

thank you so much Sue :hug

Now, I just have to decide! I know one for sure! :D I'll pm you in just a bit.

Thank you again. You've turned around a rotten day. :clap

I'm glad I could cheer you up! :hug

Archived