Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Received a very pretty friendship square from MandyMae...love the colors! Thank you so much! :hug

Sue, if you haven't already (since I've been nothing but an absentee), please take me off the list. When I can start making squares for others, then I'll ask you to put me back on. Thanks!

Don't worry about it. We have lots of people that disappear for a bit when life throws too much their way. Most of them eventually make it back. Making squares for others was never a requirement. We all just do what we can when we can. :hug

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Received a very pretty friendship square from MandyMae...love the colors! Thank you so much! :hug

Sue, if you haven't already (since I've been nothing but an absentee), please take me off the list. When I can start making squares for others, then I'll ask you to put me back on. Thanks!

Gorgeous colors! :manyheart

As Brenda said it was NEVER a requirement that you make squares. Come and go as you need to. We'll be here. :hug

:turtle:vheart

Aww, Michelle, thank you for your kind words but I'm hardly ever here. I came back on just now to post pics in my comfortghan thread of 3 squares I received from Evelyn for ghans I'm making for my 2 great nieces and great nephew. My niece, Cheryl, passed away on Dec 18 from brain cancer and was mother to Caroline, my 10yo great niece...and aunt to the other 2 children, ages 13 & 9. Initially, I wanted to make ghans for Caroline, my sister and my other niece but my sister thought it would be better to give one to each of the children.

And now that I came back on for a few, this time I will say how beautiful the RR is. What a lucky little baby girl and you know her mom will certainly enjoy it. Also, the squares for your friendship ghans look great!

See, Jeannie, Sue and Brenda are telling you too!!

Life can be so hard, that's why we need places like this. Sometimes we can give 100% and other times we just accept back what others give to us to help make the days brighter. (I think that's called reaping and sowing law ;)). You hang in there and stay here. Just plug in as you can. We ALL do that from time to time. God bless you, honey!! :hug:hug

You're welcome--I'm glad you liked it!

Don't worry about not making squares for others, sometimes, it's just nice to have a group to come and talk to every now and again! :yes

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Evening¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Well........ I have been so absent from the group here..... I have lost touch with whats going on in everyones lives! I do apologize!!! Its been really crazy here!

I posted a while back about hubby being diagnosed back in October with Leukemia. Well.. he's hangin' tough. Had a doctor appointment today and blood work done... things are still lookin' good.

My son Michael has Nephrotic Syndrome and went into a relapse a week after hubby was diagnosed ...due to the stress of his daddy being sick.

My daughter has been living with us for a year now with her 3 children and I have to say... its not been a good experience! I'm quite disappointed in my daughters lack of responsibility! I'm tired of raising her kids for her.

My son Christopher had a heart cath done because he has been having chest pains. He's fine! They said is was fluid around the heart... he has meds and is to rest.

My mom just had surgery done last Thursday to have a 10 lb tumor removed from one of her ovaries. She's home and resting... and recovering nicely.

My daughter and all three of her kids are now sick...spreading the germs around in my house and not tending to it at all. So its all I can do to keep up with it.

Because of it.. .Michael is sick... and he has just recently been weaned off the meds and in remission.. but this cold could set him back.

My hubby is about to undergo the last chemo treatment and CANT have a cold or infection... that will put him at risk and in the hospital.

So...............for me................. I've been a bit out of the loop here with making squares! I do apologize!

Sue............if you wouldnt mind sending a new list... I would love to get back at it. I have really dived into my crocheting.. as its kept me as sain as I'm going to be. I'm so exhausted... I'm surprised I can even remember my name.

I have been volunteering to test lots of patterns along with my own crocheting .. .to really keep busy.

So... I need to work on some squares too!

Okay.. .off to get a coffee refill

I really miss you guys!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

Just tracked the bag. Its in the destination state! Hoping for delivery tomorrow...or maybe today since they are in a different time zone. :)

Just tracked the bag. Its in the destination state! Hoping for delivery tomorrow...or maybe today since they are in a different time zone. :)

You're such a tease! :hook

Tam! Been really thinking about you and your family and saying prayers. You are such inspiration sweetie!! And it is good to "see" you when you get to pop in.

Tam! Been really thinking about you and your family and saying prayers. You are such inspiration sweetie!! And it is good to "see" you when you get to pop in.

Thanks so much hon!!!! :hug

I have emergency prayers in need...

Hubby just took his temp... its 100.5*

we have a call into the doc to see what to do next.

Prayers would be appreciated.

Darn it! Doesn't he know he's not suppose to do that? He's suppose to be getting better so you can come visit me!!! :hug

Darn it! Doesn't he know he's not suppose to do that? He's suppose to be getting better so you can come visit me!!! :hug

I know .....right! :sigh

oh yes,life can trip you up,I haven't been here in ages,but I need to get some squares done,please send me the most up to date list,thanks.

haven't received list,am I asking the right person,or did someone else take over the list?

Tam your family is always in my prayers!! :hug

Thank you darlin'!!!

Here is a picture of Abby in the snow yesterday its snowing again today.

I think its turned back to winter in ut.

OmGoodness... cute picture... but not cute that you are still getting snow!!!

Just logging on, but you got it! Extras being sent up! praying that he is feeling better today!:hug

Archived