Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awe congrats ladies!!!

How is everyone??? I know I don't get on enough. So many new faces. I can't seem to get motivated to crochet anything. I want to, I'm just in a crochet funk I guess lol. I just wanted to stop in and say hi.

The tote is packed up and labeled. It will be mailed tomorrow! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

:lurk Yippie Yi Yay Ohh!!!! Can't wait!

Hopefully will get to take a pic of the RR I just finished and post tomorrow. Also want to lay out my squares and show the ones I have so far!

Sue,,,, really hate to ask,,,but,,,could you please send me an updated list? :D

Ok, couldn't wait and while I should have been working, I had to try out one of my new patterns. :P I didn't have the colors for the other one so I did this one. Was quick and all you turtle/tortoise lovers need to try this one! Here is my version of Monty the Tortoise. :manyheart

I posted him in the toy section so more pics at http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2259270#post2259270

Thanks again Sue. :hug

post-44513-135897646181_thumb.jpg

I received my first square today from baseballmomie!! It was a surprise because I didn't think I'd get one so soon. Thank you so much!!! It made my day. ;) Here's a picture:

5595436851_b1ee7f19ab_m.jpg

photo by Artsy Hope, on Flickr

(If it doesn't show up as a picture, I'm sorry. I couldn't figure out how to link it!)

I've been crocheting like crazy the last few days. I'm hoping to send out my first squares next week. :)

Ok, couldn't wait and while I should have been working, I had to try out one of my new patterns. :P I didn't have the colors for the other one so I did this one. Was quick and all you turtle/tortoise lovers need to try this one! Here is my version of Monty the Tortoise. :manyheart

I posted him in the toy section so more pics at http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2259270#post2259270

What a cute turtle!!

I just did the drawing...

3rd place: kimgoodie! You get 1 of my patterns (including the diamond bands which I will send after its tested). PM me your choice.

2nd place: sopo! You get 2 of my patterns (including the diamond bands which I will send after its tested). PM me your choices.

1st place: it will be a surprise. ;) I hope to mail it out in the next 2 days!

CONGRATS to the winners!!! :yay:clap:cheer

You're welcome! He's SOOO cute!!

I received my first square today from baseballmomie!! It was a surprise because I didn't think I'd get one so soon. Thank you so much!!! It made my day. ;) Here's a picture:

(If it doesn't show up as a picture, I'm sorry. I couldn't figure out how to link it!)

I've been crocheting like crazy the last few days. I'm hoping to send out my first squares next week. :)

:clap

I have to get back to making squares, but I have had all these bag patterns trying to escape my brain! :lol

:cheerGlad it got there! Welcome to the group!

he is Soo sweet!!!

Pretty!!!

Thank you Sue, for my updated list!!

This is one of the reasons I'm behind on squares!! I made this for a little girl coming any day now!! It is CrochetDad's RR.

BEAUTIFUL! Those colors look amazing together!

I also took pics of the squares collected so far. All the purple, lime green and pink are Kalie's and the other are mine. :)

Don't know yet how I will join them.

post-26273-13589764631_thumb.jpg

post-26273-135897646314_thumb.jpg

post-26273-135897646318_thumb.jpg

post-26273-135897646321_thumb.jpg

:) Thank you MandyMae!! The yarn is Baby Bee - Sweet Delight and the colors are little princess (pink), chocolate, and Swt Mocha (variagated). It was so much fun to make. It measures 60" and that was because I just didn't know when to stop!! :lol

This is one of the reasons I'm behind on squares!! I made this for a little girl coming any day now!! It is CrochetDad's RR.

Beautiful blanket!! Love those colors. :)

WOW!!! Gorgeous!!

Received a very pretty friendship square from MandyMae...love the colors! Thank you so much! :hug

Sue, if you haven't already (since I've been nothing but an absentee), please take me off the list. When I can start making squares for others, then I'll ask you to put me back on. Thanks!

post-7514-135897646792_thumb.jpg

Beautiful blanket!! Love those colors. :)

Thank you Hope!!! It's Baby Bee yarn in little princess, chocolate, and sweet mocha.

WOW!!! Gorgeous!!

Thank you, Sue!!

I

Received a very pretty friendship square from MandyMae...love the colors! Thank you so much! :hug

Sue, if you haven't already (since I've been nothing but an absentee), please take me off the list. When I can start making squares for others, then I'll ask you to put me back on. Thanks!

MandyMae, what a beautiful colored square!!

Please stay on Jeannie, you add so much in many ways.

MandyMae, what a beautiful colored square!!

Please stay on Jeannie, you add so much in many ways.

Aww, Michelle, thank you for your kind words but I'm hardly ever here. I came back on just now to post pics in my comfortghan thread of 3 squares I received from Evelyn for ghans I'm making for my 2 great nieces and great nephew. My niece, Cheryl, passed away on Dec 18 from brain cancer and was mother to Caroline, my 10yo great niece...and aunt to the other 2 children, ages 13 & 9. Initially, I wanted to make ghans for Caroline, my sister and my other niece but my sister thought it would be better to give one to each of the children.

And now that I came back on for a few, this time I will say how beautiful the RR is. What a lucky little baby girl and you know her mom will certainly enjoy it. Also, the squares for your friendship ghans look great!

Archived