Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Many, many thanks to bgs for my lovely squares. :manyheart:hug:manyheart They are just beautiful. They are my first ones and very special.

Leslie, you're welcome. You took such a nice photo of them and made them look much better than they did when I packed them in the envelope!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning everyone ! Hope you all are doing well. I have gotten a few of my squares put together, Not all of them are the same size some are large and some are small, but they are going together nicely. Im going for a odd looking blanket :)

:hug s to everyone

I want to thank Bgs for my awesome squares I got in the mail today! I love the different patterns and the colours are bright and beautiful!! :c9:hug

You're welcome. I am glad you liked them.

Brenda!!! Thank you so much for the squares! :hug I love every one of them. :manyheart They are really beautiful.

Are you collecting squares? I don't see you on the list or am I just missing you? :think

Thank you again! They are perfect. :c9

post-44513-135897640998_thumb.jpg

I want to thank Bgs for my awesome squares I got in the mail today! I love the different patterns and the colours are bright and beautiful!! :c9:hug

....I <FINALLY> got the pic taken of the awesome squares, bgs sent me! :D

post-45262-135897641002_thumb.jpg

Wow, gorgeous squares Brenda, you've been busy. I've been working on some other things. I might take today and get some more squares made so I can send some out. I have to go to the laundromat and do wash. That's a great place to do squares.:hook

Are you collecting squares? I don't see you on the list or am I just missing you? :think

Brenda didn't want squares because she dreaded putting it together. So a little while back I collected squares for her, put it together and sent it to her. You can see the picture here.

:turtle:vheart

Brenda didn't want squares because she dreaded putting it together. So a little while back I collected squares for her, put it together and sent it to her. You can see the picture here.

Ohmygosh! It's gorgeous!! Thanks for letting me know, Sue. :hug

Thanks again for the squares, Brenda. :manyheart

and Happy Birthday, Erin. :cheer

and SOOO Happy C'Ville is back up and running. Was having withdrawal symptoms. :clap

Brenda!!! Thank you so much for the squares! :hug I love every one of them. :manyheart They are really beautiful.

Thank you again! They are perfect. :c9

You are welcome. I am glad you liked them.

I was so surprised to get that package. :c9 Sue's husband named it Minnie Pearl because of all the tags and that is what I call it. I like making and mailing out squares but didn't think I needed to collect squares as I knew I would most likely never get them put together. I look at it this way I am collecting friends just not the squares.

@ Brenda...What beautiful squares

@ Sue...That was so sweet of you to put a blanket together for Brenda I love the blues

@ Lil Hippie I can't wait to see yours put together

Kim I will get a square mailed out to you soon. I actually had worked all the way through the list last year but need to catch up again. It's blue cause Sue knew it was my favorite color.

:bday:bday

Happy Birthday Erin.

:bday

Thank you Sopo

So glad they finally decided to get there! :lol That was crazy! I'm happy you like them. :hug

I'm one of the lucky ones. My hubby gets it. I call him my inspector since he has to inspect everything I make. When I make him the lumberjack flannelghan for his birthday (as a surprise, told him it was for someone else) he was THRILLED! :)

your so lucky sue! :cheer

Good morning everyone ! Hope you all are doing well. I have gotten a few of my squares put together, Not all of them are the same size some are large and some are small, but they are going together nicely. Im going for a odd looking blanket :)

:hug s to everyone

i know what u mean, i went and visited one of them earlier today, and even tho you knew them better than me, i still think of them too. i love you sissy! :heart:hug:cry

Hey guys! hope you all had a great weekend and a good monday! i know i did! :devil:lol no, i promise i behaved myself :blush all i know is that it was nice out most of the weekend, and it was good and hot out today, and should be about the same tomorrow, aside from the face gthat its supposed to rain :( oh well! and hey, Immafreek, hope you start feeling better soon! :bheart :2hug

Hi Ladies! Sorry it's been forever since I've been on here but life is proving to be pretty hectic atm for us. We are trying to do what we can to settle everything down around here but it's not going so well atm. I still need to keep my address on hold for the time being but I am going to at least try and be on here more often because I miss my gals. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and I really hope to be on again soon. Thank you all for the birthday wishes :hug!

Hi Ladies! Sorry it's been forever since I've been on here but life is proving to be pretty hectic atm for us. We are trying to do what we can to settle everything down around here but it's not going so well atm. I still need to keep my address on hold for the time being but I am going to at least try and be on here more often because I miss my gals. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and I really hope to be on again soon. Thank you all for the birthday wishes :hug!

I am so glad you gave us an update. Hoping things settle down for you soon!

Hey guys! hope you all had a great weekend and a good monday! i know i did! :devil:lol no, i promise i behaved myself :blush all i know is that it was nice out most of the weekend, and it was good and hot out today, and should be about the same tomorrow, aside from the face gthat its supposed to rain :( oh well! and hey, Immafreek, hope you start feeling better soon! :bheart :2hug

Thank you Sissy:manyheart

Archived