Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Oh I hope you're right Brenda.

Thats exactly what I thought. :D

:heart

:mug

Guess, we will see. Thanks for giving me the chance. Hope you are having a good day. I loved the photo with the boys cooling off.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh wow...i havent logged in for about 2 weeks and i cant believe how much ive missed! :eek hopefully ill get caught up soon! ive just been kinda hangin out and working on my dresser runner thingy, almost done!! :D well, ill c yall on sometime soon![/color]

Guess, we will see. Thanks for giving me the chance. Hope you are having a good day. I loved the photo with the boys cooling off.

Oh... you bet... I just felt like I knew way too soon.. and I went and checked... no one seemed logged on... I hated that I might be right and no one else even had a chance to see it.

LOL... yeah... my boys are so silly!!!!

YOU WIN BRENDA!!! :cheer E-mail me your choice(s). :)

Sorry, but no. Now you've given me a new bag to try. :lol

:turtle:vheart

:jumpyay I can't believe it. I thought it might be a bag but then it looked like it would make a cool turtle shell. :ty Now for the really hard part, there are so many to choose from, it's like being a kid turned loose in a candy store.

:jumpyay I can't believe it. I thought it might be a bag but then it looked like it would make a cool turtle shell. :ty Now for the really hard part, there are so many to choose from, it's like being a kid turned loose in a candy store.

A kid on a budget! :lol

wow sounds like fun. I will join soon as well. But need to finish up charity quilts and block swap. I have to many things on my plate right now. But I want to do it.

@ Lil Hippie Thank you thank you Lil Hippie I received your squares ..they are beautiful, you are really getting good.

@Evelyn...Thank you for the pink square. I love the pattern. Congrats too

Everyone have a great day.

Kimgoodie

Sorry, but no. Now you've given me a new bag to try. :lol

:yay... way to go Brenda!

Congrats hon!!!! :hug

wow sounds like fun. I will join soon as well. But need to finish up charity quilts and block swap. I have to many things on my plate right now. But I want to do it.

:hi HI :welcome to the fun!!!

@ Lil Hippie Thank you thank you Lil Hippie I received your squares ..they are beautiful, you are really getting good.

Kimgoodie

You are welcome and I hope you can use it.

Kimgoodie

I'm happy you like them! I'm a perfectionist about getting things right, just ask my mom. lol :hook

Just checking back in to say hi and once I finish another baby blanket, hope to be able to start back up sending out some squares.

Brenda- love the pic of the beautiful tote with Abby!

Here is a picture of the tote I won from Sue. Im so proud to be the owner

Dont know why Abby thinks everything is for her, but she tried to claim it.

I knew I should have put something in for her! :lol

goodmorning Everyone!! What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a sprinkler? Hare spray!

:rofl

~*~*~*~*~Good Morning all~*~*~*~*~

Too Cute Sheila!!!

Okay... so today is a nice day to get some crocheting done.

Its cool and rainy out.. my house is empty... I'm finally home ALONE for the first time in a long time.

I have a pair of socks I want to try and get some serious work done on! I want to give them to my mom for Easter :D

I think I'll give her some bubble bath.. lotion and a candle with then... Kinda a pamper me gift!

Any way.. wanted to stop in and say :hi Hi

I have yarn to take with me to get some friendship square work done while I wait for the boys from school. :hook

Archived