Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my computer back, without having to reformat it!! :yay Thx to Mom. :hug Now that I have some baby rattles for my friends twin boys, I can start making some more squares! :crocheting Hope everyone has a great weekend! :hot

well, i have 1 square ready to mail out. lol hoping to get several more ready over the holiday weekend. everyone have a safe one.

I got a square today!!!

just thought you'd all like to know....:lol and thank you so much Supermom!! I love the bright green center and I would have never thought to add that color there. AWESOME! Thank you for the leaflets, I live in the boondocks and it's hard to get into town and I am highly jealous you live so close to all those stores. The purple square for KK is just wonderful too! :hug I really appreciate it and she will too!

IMG_1053.jpg

I got a square today!!!

just thought you'd all like to know....:lol and thank you so much Supermom!! I love the bright green center and I would have never thought to add that color there. AWESOME! Thank you for the leaflets, I live in the boondocks and it's hard to get into town and I am highly jealous you live so close to all those stores. The purple square for KK is just wonderful too! :hug I really appreciate it and she will too!

IMG_1053.jpg

Gorgeous square! :)

I got a square today!!!

IMG_1053.jpg

Pretty square!:clap:clap

I got a square today!!!

IMG_1053.jpg

I'm glad it arrived safely!

I got a square today!!!

IMG_1053.jpg

Very nice square! One of the things I love so much about this thread is being able to see all the amazing squares that people receive. I am hoping to be able to send out a few of my own around the first. I am so excited to be back in the game (in a manner of speaking).

Thank you so much Supermom. I love the square :) and the leaflets are great. I looove fingerless gloves :hug

The square will fit in perfect as I am using all size squares now :)

Thank you so much Supermom. I love the square :) and the leaflets are great. I looove fingerless gloves :hug

The square will fit in perfect as I am using all size squares now :)

You're welcome!

I need 14 more squares for mine.

I owe you one and will get on it! :)

Ive gotten 4 more squares. I need 19 more.

I sent you one...right? My records say I did, but with me who knows! :lol

:turtle:vheart

I sent you one...right? My records say I did, but with me who knows! :lol

I do believe you did but when i get home ill have to check:crocheting

Well I'm working on more squares today and I can't wait to start sending them again :D! I'm so excited to finally be back in crochet action :P lol.

We're glad you back Mrs. Erin! ;)

Hi all! Would love to get more squares made, but I had surgery on my shoulder last week and won't be able to crochet for a bit!:( Hope everyone is doing well!:hug

Heal up soon Trish! :hug

Hi all! Would love to get more squares made, but I had surgery on my shoulder last week and won't be able to crochet for a bit!:( Hope everyone is doing well!:hug

:eek ouch! Happy Healing!!!

Ive gotten 4 more squares. I need 19 more.

I need 14 more squares for mine.

I'll see what I can do...

Archived