Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry to say that I've been lurking a bit, since my computer decided to bum out on me again...:think

And I also need to get back to my crocheting, I've slacked on that also. :blush

Mom & I have been working with one of our horses so someone can ride her. lol And by that meaning I have been getting a lot of much needed riding 'lessons' in. :)

Hope everyone is doing well. :manyheart

Thank you Brenda (bgs) for the two beautiful squares I received today.

Hubs took the camera on his fishing tournament this weekend but i'll post pics when he gets back.

Thanks so much and happy late birthday!

Hubs took the camera on his fishing tournament this weekend but i'll post pics when he gets back.

You're welcome. I'm glad they made it and thank you for the birthday wishes.

I'm kinda confused on how this friendship ghan works can someone explain it to me bc i would absolutely love to join!

I'm kinda confused on how this friendship ghan works can someone explain it to me bc i would absolutely love to join!

If you want to collect squares to make yourself a friendshipghan decide what you want-----size of squares, type of yarn, and colors. (Look at the list on page one of this thread for ideas). Then pm TurtleLvr aka Sue your request along with your name, mailing address and your email address.

You are not required to make squares and mail them out to be on the request list. If you do want to make squares and mail them out you look at the request list and do what you want to do. There are no quotas, no deadlines. We have people that are active and then become occupied with life issues and disappear but most eventually show up again when things settle down.

If you receive a square please acknowledge that you received it-----most post thank you's here with pictures of the squares (we love seeing them), but I have received some pm's and thank you notes in the mail.

I am not collecting squares but I have mailed out at least one square to everyone on the current request list.

where do everyone stand to get theres finished?? I have 6 or so packages to go out this week....needing ideas!!

The wonderful squares I got from Brenda...

post-38750-135897664875_thumb.jpg

post-38750-135897664879_thumb.jpg

@Supermom, Thank you for the beautiful square I got today!! :c9 I love those 2 colours together and the pattern is awesome! Thanks so much. :hug

Will post a pic later. :)

Madyson and I would love to thank, "supermom" Samantha For the Beautiful Squares she sent me and my Daughter Madyson, We love them.

I'm about to go dig all our squares out of the craft closet n see how many we have.. I forgot.

Mady is excited to have a new square. should have seen her face when her brother brought in the mail and handed her a package! They came yesterday but I've just gotten the chance to get the pictures today :).

Here is a pic of us with our square

YES THAT IS my DH in the background.. hes playing Xbox Kinect Bowling LOL.

and I totaly forgot I was in my swimsuite top untile I posted this LOL!!! ah well

post-31502-135897665381_thumb.jpg

post-31502-135897665387_thumb.jpg

Madyson and I would love to thank, "supermom" Samantha For the Beautiful Squares she sent me and my Daughter Madyson, We love them.

I'm about to go dig all our squares out of the craft closet n see how many we have.. I forgot.

Mady is excited to have a new square. should have seen her face when her brother brought in the mail and handed her a package! They came yesterday but I've just gotten the chance to get the pictures today :).

Here is a pic of us with our square

YES THAT IS my DH in the background.. hes playing Xbox Kinect Bowling LOL.

and I totaly forgot I was in my swimsuite top untile I posted this LOL!!! ah well

You're welcome! Glad yall like them!

Thank you, SuperMom for the great square! The color is bright and fabulous. It's crazy how long that took to get here, huh? Just got it today, but it was worth the wait! :yes

You're welcome! I'm glad it arrived! I sure learned my lesson about mailing on a holiday week!

I got a nice thank you note from afra for squares I sent her. If you've sent her squares and she hasn't responded here its because she's been without a computer lately. :)

:turtle:vheart

Hello all my lovelies! Sorry Ive been away for so long, been having personal problems, but hopefully i got the majority taken care of now...hope you all have been doing well! :hug s for all!!!

Good Morning All - we are having a yard sale today, though not the best day since it is very cloudy with chance for rain, but I've decided it's a good day to get started on some squares for those I have not sent any to yet. Justed wanted to stop in and say hello since I haven't been around very much. Hope all of you are doing well.

Sorry Brenda. I think I"m all over the place. :P Don't even spend as much time in the tote cal. Maybe lurking more than not. Or I think I'll post later and then forget. :lol

Have been little bit in the purse/tote swap. Mostly outside with my horse or working. Been doing a few gifts here and there.

I've sent out a few squares last week but never heard if they made it. It gets kind of depressing if you never even hear if they arrive. :(

I need to get on the ball and get some more out anyway. I have just about got my swap package wrapped up so can get back to it.

Oh, and I know Lil_hippie's computer went kaput so she hasn't been on much lately. :(

I'll try to check in better. How are you doing?

:sigh I hope they all come back someday. It's lonesome here without them. Sue is :party down in Key West but where did the rest of them go?

The Square Mom never really disappears. :lol I'll be checking in you all of you from time to time this week. Today we're heading to Marathon and Islamorada. Going to Theater on the Sea and the Turtle Hospital. Picking up a friend that I use to work with at the Center and she's going to spend the day with us. :)

:turtle:vheart

Archived