"Pineapple" Tablecloth finally finished

vonnie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! That is absolutely GORGEOUS. You really did an amazing job! Kudos to you for having so much patience - I don't think I could ever stick with it long enough to make something so ornate!

Vonnie, that is the most beautiful table cloth I have ever seen!!! Your craftsmanship is outstanding and exactly what heirlooms are made of! Bravissima! Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you all, I am humbled by your praise. I really don't even have a use for this tablecloth, I don't like one on the table I showed it on, to much activity on that table and I would be washing it daily. Not sure what I am going to do with it....

And now that it is done it is time to start something, right now I have almost all my WIP done....I hate that..... I have tons of thread and yarn so that is not a problem also have lots of patterns, just not sure what to make. I have been making afghans/lapthrows out of thread and think I will start another one of those, they take a while and that keeps me busy....

Thanks again for all the nice compliments....I love to make these just not sure what to do with them when I am done.....HMMMMM

• 4 weeks later...

Archived