"Pineapple" Tablecloth finally finished

vonnie

Wow! What a fabulous tablecover. I just love working with thread. I'm just recently trying to work with yarn more....but my love always takes me back to the cotton thread. I always did like the larger pieces, and yes, they do take a long time to make but boy they are always so neat looking. Great Job!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you love when you finally finish something you've been working on a while... that's the best feeling! :clap My grandmother does a lot of these kinds of projects and I had not seen the beauty in them until recently... now I'm going to put a doilie project on my "list of to dos"! NICE JOB, this is so beautiful! :cheer

Keep up the great work!

Mel

Looking at such a wonderful thing is a great inspiration for me... and gives me hope that maybe someday I will finish my tablecloth, although it will not be so big... just a mini - version :lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must have missed this when you computer was down. Wow!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen a prettier tablecloth in my life! It's just wonderful.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all for the nice compliments, I tried it on mom's table down south and it was to big for hers too, so now it is in a closet..... not sure what to do with it, but someone will come along and need it...maybe a donation for the local Christian School... Thanks again I really enjoyed making it...

I guess I am going to donate this to the Boys/Girls club auction. It is to big for my table, should have stopped a pattern sooner... I will make me one that isn't so big.. Thank you all for your nice compliments... hugs

Vonnie, that is MAGNIFICENT!!! You must be bursting at the seams with pride over this one! I'm in awe of it, truly! :manyheart I can't stop looking at it! This is about the 100th time I have visited this thread just to drool! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived