Where do you go first when you visit Crochetville?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I click on 'New Posts' and see what people are saying that day...then I go see if anyone answered me if I had a question or was showing something I made. I love looking at all the different creations that come from everyone.

Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. My husband and I are taking our travel trailer to a lake about 3 hours from where we live for a few days of peace and quiet.

Linda :hook

I start at the top and work my way down. First is usually the introductions, then the show-and-tells (which I love looking at to see all the beautiful work and to get inspiration), then I go to anywhere I have posted a question or anything, then I go to Q&A. Alot of the time I don't make it all the way down the list byt then there is always next time.

I tend to go straight to the show and tell forums and usually add to my list of projects to do lol. I then look at the CAL, the swaps, and then the rest of the boards. I find that I don't get time to check them all out and that often I don't have time to make more than a couple of posts.

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I've started using the New Posts feature. It's the only way I can keep up with all these forums. Pro to that is that I get to see threads from forums I don't usually read. Con is that if there's too long inbetween my logging in, I may miss threads I might have liked in the forums I would normally read.

Boy, am I glad I read this thread. :yay

I didn't even know there was a link for New Posts.:think I've been going through each topic individually and thought there must have been a faster way. Everyone else seemed to know more about what was going on even though I checked the board a few times a day. :blush

Thanks, folks!!

I like to go to the new post and see what new is happining on the web site for the day . and then I go and check out all the new posts and sometimes I will read up on the old ones that have new post added. I really love this site. When I log on the pc this is the first site I go to . I feel like my day is not complete if I don't at least check in once a day . :hug

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Since I'm usually having a morning cup of coffee, I swing by the 'Coffee Shop' to check in with the girls!

:cheer

By the time I check "New Posts" there are usually 20 pages of them. Instead, I start out with "Yarn Talk," as I love to hear about new yarns or about people's experiences with the old favorites. Then I'll check "Other Crochet Topics" and then whichever topics tickle my fancy.

When I sign on I click on new posts and start there. I don't read all of them, I don't have time. Then I scan through them and read the ones that catch my eye.

E1

Archived