2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puh, I almost ended up with a negative score this week!! But managed to crochet up a skein tonight. :P So here it is:

WTD: 0

YTD: +33

Keep crocheting everyone, I think we're doing great! :)

I won't get anything else done tonight so I'll post now. At least I'm still positive. But I do have a birthday coming up... maybe I'll get some gift cards to JoAnn's!

WTD: +5

Woot! I finished the baby blanket I started and used up 11 skeins and 5 balls on it!

WTD +16

YTD +20

I eeked out one more point tonight. I doubt I'll get anymore tonight so that makes my score.

WTD +7 :yay:woo I think that's the lowest YTD I have ever had in 2 years doing this :lol

Oh no... Im so late... sorry,, as much as I dont want to have to post this score, it's only fair...... haven't been able to finish a skein.... yikes...

-20 WTD :eek:eek:eek:eek:eek

things can only get better from here!!!! YTD -4

Sorry I've been mia with everything. Last week was our honeymoon at Disney and this week has been hard readjusting to work again! However, I haven't gotten too much crocheting done so it's only +2 WTD

Sorry I've been mia with everything. Last week was our honeymoon at Disney and this week has been hard readjusting to work again! However, I haven't gotten too much crocheting done so it's only +2 WTD

you don't have to apologize for being mia on anything it was your honeymoon :lol just let us see the pictures from your honeymoon so kiwikitti did you have fun at Disney?

My score for this week is +19

Since my last update I've:

*Started frogging a UFO ghan that I decided I no longer liked, gaining 4 balls (-4)

*Used 2 RH skeins and 5 balls on MAM ghan (+9)

*Used 1 RH ball making yoyos (+1)

*And used 4 Sugar n Cream skeins make potholders for gifts (+8)

Archived