Ami Natavity set

Tampa Doll

Most have seen the Ornamint set I made for my swap partner of the natavity set.

The pattern is from Gournet Crochet and theirs is done in WW yarn. I have done mine in size 10 thread, with the size 7 hook.

I only made a couple of pieces for my swap partner, but for the Computer room I made the whole set.

As you can see the size of the quarter really shows you how small it it. I think you can put the sheep and the donkey on the quarter.

th_6x4sdNativity.gif(clickable)th_8x6sdNativity.gif

Most have seen the Ornamint set I made for my swap partner of the natavity set.

The pattern is from Gournet Crochet and theirs is done in WW yarn. I have done mine in size 10 thread, with the size 7 hook.

I only made a couple of pieces for my swap partner, but for the Computer room I made the whole set.

As you can see the size of the quarter really shows you how small it it. I think you can put the sheep and the donkey on the quarter.

th_6x4sdNativity.gif(clickable)th_8x6sdNativity.gif

those are great, I have the pattern, now to make it.

What fancy click-photos you have. I hadn't imagined an ami nativity scene. You do such beautiful work. That's an amazing project. Hope you'll show it off again in December.

i make my mother some kind of Christmas decoration every year for her birthday...Dec13

after seeing how cute this turned out for you i have decided this is going to it for this year. now i need to get started. thanks for the push..

Archived