Project Basket

woomba

I love making soft baskets for my projects...I get bored easily so am always working on multiple projects. I prefer seeing my projects stacked around the room in colorful baskets. When I am done with a project the basket can be folded and stored away until I start another project. Here is just one with a scarf project in it.:hook

ProjectBasket1.jpg

What a pretty basket - love the purple color and the flower - and what a great idea! My only problem is finding time to make something for myself! I'd love to have my projects sitting around in a pretty basket instead of plastic shopping bags.

It's really pretty, and way more attractive than what I find myself using sometimes. I tend to use small laundry baskets etc. I really like that your baskets are pretty and then can be folded and put away when you aren't using it. GREAT idea!:cheer

Thank you for your comments and looking. I used to use a variety of containers and hubby used to frown at all my projects laying around. Now he compliments me on my different baskets lol. I use them for other things as well. Oh and I love the fact that I can just throw them in the washer to clean them.

Thats a really good idea. Do you use more then one strand of yarn?

Hi there, yes I use more than one strand of yarn. At least 3 sometimes more. I do not worry about ply...I will mix more than one ply together because these are basically scrap baskets. I start out sc for bottom and then I tend to use a variety of stitches for sides and end last few rows in sc again. Style and hook size are governed by the particular group of yarns I am using at the time.:hook

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived