Thank you Amy and Donna!

I just wanted to say thank you to Amy and Donna for putting together the 2008 Crochet Ancient Greece Games. We all appreciate all the hard work you did in putting this event together. I had never done anything like this before but I enjoyed doing it...thank you :cheer. Now that it is almost over I am sure you are aready for some much needed rest.

Amy, this was such fun.and it served as a good push I need to make some promised items....all of which were finished.

Thanks so much for dealing with everything so flawlessly...and I'd love doing something like this again...Winter O's maybe?

That is, unless we drove you absolutely nuts!:lol

I agree ~ Amy & Donna - you are the greatest for hosting the Games for us - it was a really nice event and got a lot of villers involved and crocheting!!!:hug:hug:hugTHANKS!

:hug:mdustThank you ladies:mdust:hug

This was great fun! I found that I can do ALOT if I push myself and have a set goal. Just so happen this was to get GOLD. And I did! I want to say thank you to Amy and Donna for putting this all together for us and allowing us to play....... Thank you to Team Afghan for being so darn wonderful and supportive.... and thank you to EVERYONE here on Crochetville for all the love and support before .. during and after the 'Games' This place is the best! I'm so glad I joined!

:manyheart

have a wonderful day everyone and an awesome week!

:mug

This was fun!

We should do this again much sooner than the next Olympic Games. How about something in the winter so I can snuggle under the blankie while I'm working on it lolol.

yes maybe something to get christmas stuff done!!!

Thank you Amy and Donna for all the effort that organizing and keeping the challenge running smoothly. I love the way ti brought so many members together for a common goal. I was excited as each member finished their goal to the best of their ability.

You are both the greatest.

Thank you Amy and Donna! :hugs Your efforts have not gone un-noticed. I appreciate the opportunity you provided to be able to compete against one's self. I immensely enjoyed the ablity to be able to cheer the other teams on and have fun with it as well!

:cheer:applause:cheer to both of you! :ty

Archived