May 2008 Table

Tampa Doll

Mother’s Day is my theme for this month and the Guardian Angles they become.

The cover was made by my Mom about 35 years ago. She made each of us 4 children a table cover and bed spread.

The Violet Guardian Angel is named Violet after John’s Mom.

This table is very special to us as it rekindles the love and warmth we felt from our Moms.

Here’s hoping Mother’s Day rekindles these same type of warm feelings and becomes a very special day for all.

As you can see the new Mother is the center of my table.

4x3May2008Table0072.jpg

th_8x6sdMay2008Table.gif (clickable) th_8x6zmMay2008Table.gif

Your May table is beautiful. I simply love your mother's tablecloth. What a wonderful labor of love. Your angels are so lovely they set the tablecloth off wonderfully. Thanks for sharing with us.

WOW :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Mary Jo, you have outdone yourself this time. The table is gorgeous. I think this is my favorite so far.

The tablecloth is just beautiful. What a great gift from your mom.

Awesome table.

Also, I would like to say what great pictures your wonderful photographer takes. He really knows how to showcase your wonderful creations. Awesome pictures as usual.

Mary Jo, I think this is my favorite of all your tables. How special to be able to grace your mother's beautiful cover with your beautiful dolls. My mother and my daughter are the most precious people on earth to me, and I always get a little weepy around Mother's day when I cannot be near them. And it is hard for my husband who's mother just recently passed. What a lovely way to honor your mothers.............

Archived