Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Ugh... came to the library because they are suppose to have knitters who meet on Tuesdays... all but one gal dropped out so they don't think they will be doing it again :no Now I will have to check my other libraries.

I did not make anymore hexagons but I did get another row sewn on!

Kassie (DD) already has her permit! She drove home from the school today and did very well. Well, the curves :shrug:blink:scared that was another story. She will learn, but she went over the center line and was going to fast for her experience level. She will be doing the driving to and from classes for the next couple weeks so she should do better.

Our TV in the living room broke so now maybe I will concentrate on my ghan more!

Well I am going to read some posts here and in the SKY CAL, sounds like everyone here is keeping up pretty well :cheer

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the slippers now... thanx and :laughroll Sorry, not nice. Poor Laura and then to have to do it 2 or 3 times a year!!

You'll get there Shelby... all our work probably gets called stupid at one time or another!

Oh no Honey Dew! LOL It will turn up soon as your done! or right after you buy more.

Oops, I better make some more hexagons instead of sewing rows together!

Krystal, can you put me on hold during the games? Thanx and good luck to everyone!

I weaved all the panels ends, sewed two panels together, and weave much more ends. :lol

I still have to sew third panel and weave ends. Then I can do the border rows. Put me up for the third panel's sewing tomorrow.

Well, I guess one good thing is that I just made camping reservations for 3 nights next month. If nothing else I shoudl be able to get caught up with my projects then since there won't be too many distractions. I'll just have to plan ahead so I bring enough yarn!

I tried to work on my crw on monday and I think this thing is against me. :) I am filling in the valeys and I did the first one wrong! And I weaved in the ends before I noticed it. Som now I have to try and find the ends and frog it...YUCK! I'm getting sick of fixing my mistakes on this thing. :) If it wasn't for this cal i'm sure this would quickly become a ufo right about now.

Quickly quickly....need to get to the library earlier in the day...just so busy running all day it seems like. :hyper

I have 330/499 done and I have 6 rows sewn together.

There I posted!! Now I will go catch up on posts in here :clap

Have fun camping next month Cindy! But you might get some funny looks if you set up a tent full of :yarn:lol

Sorry Brenda, that sounds frustrating! But YOU CAN DO IT!:yes

I'm done with today's M111. Only 2 rows left to the end! :yay don't know if I can get them in a row a day but I sure will try since I had it slated to finish on Friday.

I'm still way behind. I worked on my crw yesterday but did not finish a round. I'll just keep chipping away at it. I'll just have to hide behind the couch while i do it. :lol

I'm not exactly sure how close I am to catching up but this is what I've done so far.

35 basic motifs - done (motifs 2-4 have me add to these)

1 motif #4 - done

10 motif #3 - done

24 motif #2 - have added the first step to all 24 of these, now adding step 2, then will move onto step 3 to complete them

assembly (sewing together the 35 motifs using needle and thread) - none

82 sewn on strip - none

44 square motif - none

4 corner motif - none

border

then I have to sew on the 82 strips (with thread, not yarn) and attach the square and corner motifs

Then I can let out a big SIGH and pour myself a drink (or two).

Technically I'm still working on the 35. After the main part of them is done (called the basic motif) you then have to go back through all of them and add different things. So I guess I should've put it down as 70 motifs, then I'll still have to do the 82 and the 44, plus 4 corner motifs but the corners should be quick.

Clear as mud right? :lol

I didn't realize the full scope of this ghan when I started it. I just saw it and had to make it and I just know I'll be so proud of it when I finish it. Kinda like the blue star.

Archived