Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Dew, Mom LOVED the shawl, first thing she said was SO SOFT. :hug, yes, good memory ghan. Annette said the shawl was Moms favorite present. Instead of working on hexagons on the weekends I decided I will be sewing them together, only on weekends though so I don't get to wore out with the repition of making the hexagons.

c u all next time.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey K, I found an UFO Ripple I want to finish before the Greek Games. I don't know how many rows it will be. I'm just working on it until I finish the yarn. I am on a yarn diet until I clear out my huge stash so when it's gone I'm done. I will say I can do 6 rows a day. It will probably be Tueday when I am finished. Then 3 August swap squares, in advance. Unlike you and most of the ladies here, I can only work on one project at a time.:hook

I don't know if I did 25 squares or not but I have four to go to be done with squares. But I am sewing the squares together now and I have three rows of squares done. When I get down to my last two rows of squares to sew together is when I need more squares. But if you want me to I will do my squares first. Then the rows. Does that make better sense?

Christie I am glad she liked the shawl.

Tracy good going on your fast work.

Krystal, your bear claw is coming right along there! Everyone keep on working! We will all get to the end soon and right on time! Right?

End of july is my deadline.

Wow Tracy...here I came running to brag about CATCHING UP done to row 80...and you definately stole the show, lol. Good job I like you :-P

Laura, well done! You are busy with other things, so for you to be up to date is an accomplishment. :yes I had lots of time to get ahead and without too many other WIP with me, I am limited to what to work on. I told my mom about the trivets you made me, I think she wants one, too. I am going to make one and see if she uses it, she doesn't want to use the dishcloth I made her, says it is too pretty. :lol

LOL, just make sure you make it with cotton :eek

Now the trick is to stay caught up for a whole day lol. I tend to only be caught up for one day and then fall in the hole again. Should be home all day today minus a michaels trip for extras maybe!

K~could you please put me on hold for a bit. I was actually looking like I might make enough progress on this to get caught up without putting it on hold but after a busy weekend and what looks to be a busy week I don't need to get farther behind. Thanks!

Pickles~I will have to see if I can get a square made for you. i will let you know.

Wow Krystal, you must have tiny feet...are you sure you measured right? As I said on the other post, my feet are a size 6.5 and they are over 9" long. If your feet are that small I will definately mail them to you if you like them!

Archived