Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted something else and just changed it... Oh yeah, I posted about my dinner accomplishments, cooking which I rarely do! :lol

Got one round of sc done on the border, and started a round of dc. Might just leave it at that, or do a round of rsc, but that's hard on the hands.

1/4th done rev hdc round. Almost done!!! And I just have ends to cut since I was weaving as I went!!

Almost done, but I must go to bed now. Have a great night everyone. Keep plugging away on those projects. I haven't seen the :tryme lately, so you better watch out!

Haven't touched the 9 patch since the other day. Well I did touch it. I used it as my blanket on my chair after work. I'm not feeling 100% and took a nice long nap after eating some soup. Might not be able to give this one away, it's so nice and warm!!

I'm definitely gonna have to wash it before giving it to my friend, don't want her to get any of my germs. Not sure what I've got, I'm jut a bit achy and my throat hurts. No fever though.

*I* have to get caught up with this CAL!!! :rofl

I think tomorrow will be the day. Honest!

Shall I hold that bat for you. :rofl

Kendall - over in the SKY CAL, we are working on the Learn to Knit afghan by Barbara Walker. It's a great learning experience for all of us....

We've been keeping a BLOG of our progress here: http://skyladiesltk.blogspot.com/

By the time you've made all 63 squares, you will know just about EVERYTHING in knitting. :yes

Hmmm... Krystal, are you enabling over here? I might have to tattle tale over in the Sky. Wait till Wendy checks in!! :lol

What?

I can't enable? If I get Kendall over into SKY, it gets me 10 points this month, doesn't it?

aaaaahhhh I see Krystal is enabling over here and she is doing it to get points. :lol

The things we do for ten points. :rofl

Still not done, told my friend she had to come over to get it tonight, otherwise I'm keeping it! So I'm not finishing it till she gets here.

The 9 patch has been finished officially since yesterday! I found a spare needle and stitched in that last end. I also gave it to my friend last night as well. She loved it!!

The 9 patch has been finished officially since yesterday! I found a spare needle and stitched in that last end. I also gave it to my friend last night as well. She loved it!!

WTG AMY! Bet it's a relief to be done.

Congrats to you Amy! Kendell have fun with that spiderman ripple, I made one for my grand son on here last year. It looked real good, just like the picture and it was really big because I did the black rows double crochet, it was the only way to make it lay flat for me. Next time I think I would do the black rows with a bigger hook then it would work.

• 2 weeks later...

We're all over in the Sky CAL. You're welcome to join us if you'd like. We encourage each other to get our WIPs done over there too!

Archived