Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

I was showing my daughter the progress I made on the afghan and she asks me why the squares are backwards on this one row. :-(. Had to rip a row out of the middle and turn it around. I did one more row of squares sewn together and sewed it on to the afghan. I bought more of the lost yarn also. It's time to do squares again. Christie I need an address real soon if you could PM me, thanks. I hope that Kassie stays safe on the roads. Do you have another phone number? I will need that too. I see you turned your email stuff off your phone.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal-Laura was praising your "motivational" techniques today and suggested that you might be able to inspire me in my endweaving efforts. So, how many ends do you think equal a row?

Krystal did you see this?

I thought it was tongue-in-cheek... I am so sorry I didn't take Mr. Endweaver seriously!

Hmmmmmm....

How many to equal a row? Well, most of my rows are about 15 minutes long, so how many can you do in that time, Mr. Endweaver? 30? More? Less?

I did not do anything today, too tired after being up most of the night, and my daughter was visiting. Besides I got elfed today and was looking at my patterns and petting my yarn :-) :-)

I would love to join this cal I'm almost done my 6 to 24 point rr afghan then I have make a 12 point rr baby afghan for my new nephew he's due september first then I was planning on making a bunch of slippers and maybe an afghan or 2 for christmas gifts

ok I Just started a rectangular granny square blanket I got the patern from suzetta's blog spot it's called the Rectangle Granny pattern. I'm doing it in burgundy white and green

I sew 3rd panel, weave ends, and already on 2nd border row! I have to untangle more of the nightmarish one-pounder skein.

Once I make a small ball, I will continue the border. Hopefully, I can finish it before I go out for the weekend. :)

Krystal,

I'm still where I was when I last posted...haven't been crocheting in the evenings...and this weekend I won't have much (if any) time for crocheting since my brother's getting married. It's one of those wedding weekends. Fun, fun, fun.

Aimee

I am soooo far behind. I haven't been able to crochet in a while as there is alot going on around here. I plan to do some catching up next week :cheer

That's OK... I won't come after you with the bat just yet! :rofl

Krystal :devil:angel

What's that for?? :)

Archived