Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I made a post hours ago that I finish my panel throw. :blush I celebrate with a glass of white wine and several rows of diagonal blanket.

Please bring me to 6th row of brown section of diagonal blanket. I think I need to do four more rows of 6 feet square blanket, which is so huge when a person think of a row per day.

I am trying to finish the brown and light sky blue sections of car diagonal blanket before the Greek games start. It should be 16 row total by august 8th.

I will do the shadow potholder after greek games. (Note to Krystal)

ROLL CALL!!

For Saturday July 26, 2008

Me - Bear Claw R180*****

Me - Wedding R93

Tracy - Cuddle S268

Wendy - Both S105**

Heather- CRW FINISHED!!! :cheer:jumpyay

Brenda - M59 and holding

Sherri - S342

Laura - Hook R87**

Jeannie - Children S129 and holding

Karen - Sweater R122****

Shelby - Scrap R55************************ :tryme

Honey - S21*****

Cats - Basket R125******

Janet - Afghan R72********

Cindy - Wedding next motifs 19********

Dianne - Panels DONE!! :cheer:jumpyay

Christi - hex R342*****

Julee - Afghan R200********************** :tryme

cgd - crochenit R33********************* :tryme

Can I have a check-in from those with bats beside their name? Otherwise, I'll move you to the inactive list. :D

Ok up to S102 now, I think Im still a day behind. The squares are taking awhile as Im doing the flower squares and they have treble clusters in them.

Wow, treble clusters would be time consuming!! Good luck Wendy

:phone Call you later Honey Dew. I have to get Amber's new address before I can give it to you! Eric Lynn only has to go to the hospital every other week for treatments now! :clap

:welcome Cheryl

Have fun at the wedding Aimee

Diane and Heather, :jumpyay on finishing projects!! Hope to see some photos!

Krystal, I have 340 hexagons done. Working on sewing another row!\

I have started a new project. It is the American Flag in afghan stitch and then I will be cross stitching an eagle on it. I will post details on it next time I come to the library. I will be adding it to this CAL as I promised it to DH for our anniversary next year (8-9-09) It is HUGE

Diane - if you do a row a day and you have finished 6 rows, I have you finishing Row 19 on August 7th.

That would be perfect. :yes

I have started a new project. It is the American Flag in afghan stitch and then I will be cross stitching an eagle on it. I will post details on it next time I come to the library. I will be adding it to this CAL as I promised it to DH for our anniversary next year (8-9-09) It is HUGE

ChristiG - I can't wait to hear all the details! It sounds awesome.

Hi Krystal. Here is my to do list before the Greek Games:

2) varigated 12inch squares ..... 1 done

16) 6 inch squares 3 done

1) 12inch senders choice..... DONE:clap

1) 12inch RWB

16) granny daughters

Will keep you posted on what gets complete.

Krystal~after reading your post about your rows being about 15 min long and after deciding that my motifs/rounds were getting to long....I think I am going change up my count a little bit. I will keep working on it and let you know the new final count later. Also I will be joining the greek games so I will need to be on hold through that.

I've never joined a CAL before, but this sounds like one I need to join. I have a 70-square afghan that has been sitting around unfinished. The squares are all done and sewn together (and have been for years), and it looks so pretty on the right side. But the other side has so many ends to stitch in, about 8-10 on each square. I have woven in the ends of only 17 of the 70 squares (24%). I need to just get it done.

im thinking i should join in with you all, as i have a collection of items that i intend to have completed within the next month.. lol .. its a bundle of items for my best friend's impending baby.. she's due August 19th

DONE - baby rainbow grannyghan

DONE - Amigurumi Lion

99% - Snuggle Bunny

75% - rainbow granny blanket bag

75% - matinee jacket

75% - beanie

50% - Booties

Amigurumi Doggy

Amigurumi Penguin

Sunshine Care bear

Dee,

If you want to be included on the ROLL CALL, just let me know (for each item)

1. Name

2. How many rows/rounds/motifs in it

3. How many you have done

And you already gave me 8/19 as the deadline.

I can figure out how much to do which days to get it all done.

Archived