Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are pretty Cindy, I can't wait to see when they are all connected!

I have row 8 of the flag ghan done and am half way through sewing on the 8th row of the butterfly ghan. I guess I need to work on some more hexagons. DH has been off work the last few days and I swear we have gone to about 50 yard sales the last few days! He put 140 miles on his truck in one day we did so much running around. I should ALWAYS remember to bring crocheting with when I leave to go somewhere with him! :oops

Dew! :scared on a roller coaster?! Wow!

:applause YAY! on the afghan!!

Oh yeah and I finished the head on my chipmunk doll, now all I have to do are the details and his shirt. But he doesn't get brought out often because I am making him for my DD for Christmas

Pictures!IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0043-1.jpg

IMAG0044-1.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg Christie I sent it out today. Krystal I am going to start on the angel wings shawl real soon for a christmas present. I will look at the number of rows and all later. Right now I have to finish a hat. She says she did that shawl in one evening, I don't think I can do that but it's worth a try:lol.

Cute blanket. :)

I only did a row of grey heather on diagonal blanket, which make it R 277 I think. I took two days off from crochetting so I can be ready for the Games.

I will start up again tomorrow on diagonal but I am taking it slowly, row by row. I plan to work on diagonal blanket while I am doing the Crochet Games... It add up to the challenge.

Pictures!IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0043-1.jpg

IMAG0044-1.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg Christie I sent it out today. Krystal I am going to start on the angel wings shawl real soon for a christmas present. I will look at the number of rows and all later. Right now I have to finish a hat. She says she did that shawl in one evening, I don't think I can do that but it's worth a try:lol.

Honey this is terrific!

ROLL CALL!!

For Tuesday August 5, 2008

Me - Bear Claw R198**********

Me - Daisies S32

Tracy - Cuddle - on hold for border

Wendy - Both S115

Brenda - M68******

Sherri - S362**

Laura - Hook holding at 94

Mr. Laura Endweaver - 50 Ends ******

Jeannie - Children S129 and holding

Karen - Sweater on hold

Cats - Basket R135 - caught up - want me to bump you up?

Janet - Afghan R82****

Cindy - Wedding SET A second part M33 caught up

Christi - hex R380******

Christi - Flag R11**

Meegan - Swap Squares

Dale - Square Ends S27*****

Jenny - King R21****

Diane - Diagonal R277 caught up - back on call tomorrow

Have a Happy, Hookin' Day!

Krystal~you can go ahead and put me on hold untill after the games. I started to work on a thread winnie the pooh today and decided to stick with thread for now since my project for the game is in thread. I will start up again after the games. Hopfully this will get me ready to solve my problem by then. :)

Did 10 rows on diagonal.... Thanks to insomnia. :P Make it R 287

(Already more than halfway thru this section - hopefully finished it before Friday night when it will start the Games for me)

Endweaver, I had plenty of ends for you, I just had them with me. I have those pink squares...remember! Those all have 6-10 ends a piece times 30 squares....you will be busy for a while.

Oh and those two pairs of slippers have ends too...

Endweaver, I had plenty of ends for you, I just had them with me. I have those pink squares...remember! Those all have 6-10 ends a piece times 30 squares....you will be busy for a while.

Oh and those two pairs of slippers have ends too...

:rofl You have been busy. :hook

Guess what I found in Asda last week? :devil Peanut butter cups. :drool

Archived