Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal, I did five rows of squares and sewed the rows of squares together so now I have a lapghan size afghan! I am still adding to it. I can't work on the squares because SOMEWHERE somehow !! I lost the gold yarn !! I can only find the blue yarn! I also lost a grey skein that is in the bag with the gold yarn. I found out I lost the gold yarn when doing the hat for HIJ and couldn't find the grey yarn. I got that hat done. I need to try it on an eight year old boy, Itried today but I didn't have enough of it done without the grey yarn. Lol, imagine asking at your hubby's reunion some boys mother you don't know, hey can I try this on your son? Did it, but couldn't tell. I will be going over to the neighbors house tommarro to try it on her sons head, if he is the right age.

Yep, I do have "very little understanding". :lol I wear a size 5 or 5.5 depending on the cut...

Honestly, I've never had a pair of homemade slippers... if you have no one else, I'd love them!

Oh my goodness - my feet are twice the size of yours Krystal :eek I wear a 10 or 11 depending on the cut... But I do have a very solid under-standing and am very difficult to tip over :D

Make the man some slippers Laura :devil he will wear them out and love them. My hubby is well on the way to wearing out his second pair in about ten months...

OK Krystal I am never going to catch up to where I should be on my sweater... Can you please put me back to R104 (which is as far as I have managed to get since the beginning of July)? I can keep up with a couple rows a day but it will take forever and then some to make up over thirty rows (I knit slowly!)

ROLL CALL!!

For Monday July 21, 2008

Me - Bear Claw R170

Me - Test Afghan M144

Me - Wedding R72

Tracy - Cuddle S136

Wendy - Both S100***** :tryme

Heather- M109

Brenda - M59 and holding

Sherri - S332

Laura - Hook R82**

Jeannie - Children S129 and holding

Karen - Sweater R106

Shelby - Scrap R50******************* :tryme

Honey - S17 0n hold - lost yarn

Cats - Basket R120****

Janet - Afghan R67***

Cindy - Wedding next motifs 14***

Dianne - Panels M484

Christi - hex R332***

Julee - Afghan R175******************* :tryme

cgd - crochenit R28*****************

If you've got a BAT, you'd better report in soon, or I'm gonna come and git ya! :lol

Make the man some slippers Laura :devil he will wear them out and love them. My hubby is well on the way to wearing out his second pair in about ten months...

You mean I will have to keep making them, its not a one time thing :eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek Once every five months??? Gasp!

Karen, I'm not sure why, but I ahve you marked as completed to R111... :think How did I goof that badly? :think

Ah, well... I'll put you back to 104

OK you did not goof at all. Apparently I don't know how much I have done :think I went to do a couple rows this evening and saw that my row counter said 111. Not sure how on earth I decided I was on 104 :think I did up to R113 for today. Bump me back to R113 and I'll try to keep my count :P

Well, the panels are done. :) I did 36 rows total.

All I have to do is ...

1. Weaving ends.

2. Assemble and invisiblely sew the panels.

3. Then do 6 rows of borders.

:woo

I will work on the weaving the ends tomorrow. I have to practice more on the sewing part though. :D Any suggestions ?

ROLL CALL!!

For Tuesday July 22, 2008

Me - Bear Claw R172*

Me - Test Afghan BORDER!!!

Me - Wedding R76*

Tracy - Cuddle S172

Wendy - Both S101****** :tryme

Heather- M110

Brenda - M59 and holding

Sherri - S334

Laura - Hook R83**

Jeannie - Children S129 and holding

Karen - Sweater R114

Shelby - Scrap R51******************** :tryme

Honey - S17 0n hold - lost yarn

Cats - Basket R121**

Janet - Afghan R68****

Cindy - Wedding next motifs 15****

Dianne - Panels BORDER!

Christi - hex R334****

Julee - Afghan R180******************* :tryme

cgd - crochenit R29******************

If you've got a BAT, you'd better report in soon, or I'm gonna come and git ya! :lol

Okay, this thing is a lot of work!!

I've got all 35 basic motifs done. have added the extra's to 11 of them and woven the ends in. Now to start on the remaining 24 ... ugh

Archived