Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ack, 436! I might work on it tonight, if I could dig it out from the cluttered closet. I have a guest staying on Saturday/Sunday. By then, I will let you know how I am doing.

I have been trying to work on it. We had a busy week that has now slowed some. Although we may be gone tomarrow to the zoo. I hope to get some more on it this evening as we will be home and I will NOT be going outside in the 90 degree weather as it makes me sick with this little one in me. O ya! I got to hear the heart beat on thursday at my dr. appointment. I just love hearing that!

I have been taking a break from the afghan the last couple days. Will do a bunch tonight while watching a movie

Whoo! I was so tuned into my crocheting zone. :crocheting

I did it up to 444 rows on panels. :hook

Please stick to the current numbers on the roll call. I will catch up next week, once the guest get out of my hair. ;)

mojo.jpg

FOUND IT FOR YOU! (again) :rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl I can't stand it! Almost peed! hahaha! Anyways, Thanks for not chasing me with any bats! you have every right with all of those stars behind my name! Life has just been too crazy with the new baby, my mom visiting, and going back to work. Plus, as i explained in the HYH Cal it is birthday season for my family! 2 sisters and my mom all getting fat bottom bags (my mom's as big as i can stand, trying to double the stitches in the pattern) as soon as these are finished I have 2 ghans to work on for christmas. So K if you can remove the ripple and put me on an extended hold until I can get started on those christmas ghans I would love you for it! :manyheart:yes I will post again as soon as I start those ghans, have all the yarn for them so shouldn't be hard to start them once I find the time! I will get you the details as soon as I can!

On a side note just got the innovations knitting machine in the mail yesterday. Ordered it from crafts etc and had it setup and knitting in less than 5 minutes. Finished the scarf I started in less than an hour and put poms on the ends today! I LOVE IT! Best birthday present my husband has ever gotten me! (hahah too bad he didn't KNOW thats what he was getting me till it got here!) Very easy to use and I recommend it to any impatient people like me! I never was able to knit as fast as I can crochet! This is the solution!

Hi Krystal,

I was wondering if you could find my MOJO for me too. I think I lost it somewhere between the heat and the humidity we've been having lately.

The good news is that I've done a whopping 3 rows since I left...and did them all in one evening. So, rows 106-108 are done.

Aimee

ROLL CALL!!

For sunday July 13, 2008

Me - Bear Claw R154*

Me - Test Afghan M122**

Me - Wedding R44

Tracy - Cuddle S56

Wendy - Both S92**

Heather- M101**

Brenda - M66************

Sherri - S316

Laura - Hook R74*********

Jeannie - Children S129

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater R124***********

Shelby - Scrap R42**********

Honey - on hold

Cats - Basket R112***

Janet - Afghan R59******

Pickles -

Cindy - Wedding M35****and next motifs 10*********

Dianne - Panels R440 caught up

Christi - hex R300 caught up

Julee - Afghan R135**********

cgd - crochenit R20**********

Meegan - prayer R5

Here is a picture of what I have done so far an the butterfly ghan. Doesn't look like much but.. It is! Butterfly

I haven't made anymore hexagons today but I'm almost done sewing on the 5th row

Oh, Christi - you have GOT to show me where you got that pattern from! I don't think I ever saw what it's supposed to look like when done... I LOVE butterflies!

What pattern book? I'd love to see a picture from the pattern... maybe I can find it on Ebay?

although I am way behind I have been picking up my crw and working on it. I get a part of a round done each time I pick it up. I truly believe if it wasn't for this call the crw would be sitting. Soon this will have to be put on hold for a short time as I need to make a wedding gift. I usually make a filet name for people. I am going to order a new pattern so I can't start on it yet and the wedding is at the end of august so I will be ok.

Christi~pretty afghan so far!

Archived