63 Squares Afghan Completed

allimac

:cheer:tup:nworthyThat turned out great! I'm so jealous, I think I only have 10 squares done! LOL! I spend too much time here looking at what everybody else has made! I gotta finish this! I think I can ... I think I can...I think I can! Thanks for the beautiful motivation!

OMG...that is AWESOME with a capital AWE!!!! Truly that is gorgeous. Congratulations for finishing it and it being so beautiful! You should be proud. I'm making the 35 (or is it 36) square sampler and can't find time to get past square 12!

That looks great! My mother bought me this pattern kind of by mistake when I was looking for baby blanket patterns, and I've been a bit intimidated to try it because of some of the posts I've read here. Is it very difficult, or is it just time consuming?

Congratulations!!! It's just beautiful, and as one who has only done the first 30 squares I bow to your hard work. :nworthy:tup My project for tomorrow is working on number 31, it's been almost 10 months since I picked it up last. :2blush

Archived