April 2008 Table

Tampa Doll

Can you believe Easter will be here so early? Boy did I shuffle to put the Table together, that would not of been done till next week. The little bunny:rabbit was hopping around with lightening speed.

As you can see, my new addition is a kewpie doll in a little bunny outfit.

I don’t know about you, but to me Easter always marks the beginning of spring. Lots of flowers, :famesunny skies:sun and warmer temps.

I was to wish everyone a Happy Easter and a Happy Spring.

4x3EasterTable2008.jpg

th_8x6sideEasterTable2008.gif (Clickable) th_8x6frontEasterTable2008.gif

Oh, Mary Jo, that just perked me up!!! They are calling for more snow here Sunday....so I needed to see something bright and "springy" today!!!! It is beautiful!!!!

Oh MaryJo,

Your talent NEVER ceases t AMAZE me!! What a wonderful table, and them two crocheted Precious moment dolls!! OMG!!! They are lovey, mostly however, being a threadie at heart, I ADORE the table cloth!!!!!

Gosh your so very talnted, thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures with us!!!!!

:hug

JoAnn

Thank you everyone for your compliments on the table. I like this one, because it represents Spring.

I forgot to mention the other new doll on the table, and that is the one with the cradle purse in brown and pink. She was a gift to me.

The cover is a patter from an old Annie's Attic patter book called Holiday Table Toppers. Except for May's cover, they all came from this book. It is now out of print.:hook

Archived