My favorite Shawl

SassyThreads

Hello everyone. I wanted to share with you all a shawl that I have finished. This is my favorite shawl pattern and can be found at GROOVY CROCHET! by Vintage Creations.

I have made several of these for young girls who are going through chemo treatments. It is such an easy pattern and works up so fast and looks very pretty on:sun

shawl

I can't see the picture and the link only takes me to the main Groovy site. I love the Groovy. My fav poncho is there: the 3-Color Poncho but I make it in 2. To see it look in this post about 4-5 days ago. The post is called "Groovy Poncho" (what else?). I wanna see the shawl tho you made. :(

OOPS...now I can see it! It's beautiful! :D

I really like that pattern, and the color you used too. I love green... :D Very pretty! I'm sure the girls appreciate them too, I know when my boyfriend was going through chemo he was like ice the whole time. Good work! :cheer

I just looked at the pattern and it doesn't give any dimensions... could you tell me about how long and deep it is? Thanks!

Very pretty! I never would have made that from looking at the Groovy crochet picture, but yours is beautiful. Someday I might make one. It looks like the Martha poncho (same stitch, granny...) And you are so kind to make them for chemo patients!

Tina

timelesscreations.blogspot.com

I love it, it's super pretty.Thanks so much for pointing out that site. I can't believe I've never been there before.

Archived