Another Critter Hat

I have been writing the patterns for myself so I can reproduce them, however since I haven't been crocheting long (only since last Halloween) I am not all that good at writing patterns. I make most of my stuff from very simple patterns and so don't have that much experience even in reading patterns. My mom has offered to help, but we must coordinate our time, so I'm not sure when I will be able to offer them. Sorry. However if anyone out there must have one, I could be persuaded to make on to sell. Please email me or pm me with requests. All requests will be handled on a first come and as time allows basis.

Thanks for all your wonderful compliments though.

:yay The lion critter hat is absolutely adorable :yay - the recipient will be a very lucky person! I can just picture their face when they see the hat - the smile I am sure will go from ear to ear! As someone who spent far too much time in a hospital as a child, I know that this will brighten:sunsomeone’s life! My most cherished possessions are those that I received while in the hospital convalescing from yet another surgery! Never doubt that what you are doing is very much appreciated!! Thank you! :hug

OMG... I like this one the best definitely... and that's saying something, because I was all about that monkey! :D

You definitely have to hook me up with those patterns when you get them worked out! Believe me, I'll wait as long as it takes! :hook

Archived