Tree Frog FREE PATTERN!!!!!

miller3602

Really cute froggie! Thank you for sharing the pattern. My daughter loves frogs, so I think I will make her a few to decorate her room with.

Thanks again for a lovely pattern. Cheers to you! :cheer :cheer :cheer

The frog is just WONDERFUL! The pics of the Pomeranian, well, I thought they were your puppy when I first saw them! That's so realistic it's unbelievable! What great work!

Elle

So very cool!!

Will be making a couple of these for a friend for Christmas who is petrified of frogs - but loves collecting them for her Garden.

Haven't seen the pomeranian but can't wait as our baby girl (she's nearly 9 - Buttons) is a pomeranian.

Dianne

So very cool!!

Will be making a couple of these for a friend for Christmas who is petrified of frogs - but loves collecting them for her Garden.

Haven't seen the pomeranian but can't wait as our baby girl (she's nearly 9 - Buttons) is a pomeranian.

Dianne

Dianne, look further down the blog page from the frog pics and you'll see the pomeranian pics! I swear, I thought I was looking at a REAL DOG, it's SO CUTE!!!!! The last pic shows the crocheted Pom with her real one, but the crocheted puppy is the most realistic crocheted dog I've ever seen in my life! I LOVE HIM!!!!! :lol:manyheart

Elle

Archived