Perfect for your little one! You can find pics here: http://stormy61.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=looking&action=display&thread=275
J Bear Coin Purse J
A Pattern by miller3602
The perfect little change keeper for your toddler or preschooler!
PLEASE DO NOT DUPLICATE THIS PATTERN IN ANY WAY! IT IS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE. YOU MAY SELL THE ITEMS MADE FROM THIS PATTERN, BUT ONLY WITH “PATTERN FROM miller3602” NEXT TO IT. Thank you!
Worsted Weight yarn in bear color and eye/nose color
Size D (3-3.75mm) hook
1. Ch 2, 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook (6)
2. 2 sc in each sc around (12)
3. *1 Sc in 1st st, 2 in next* around (18)
4-8. Sc in each st around (18)
9. *sc in 1st st, dec over next 2* around (12)
Fold your bear in half so that the loop that is currently on your hook is on the side.
10. 5 dc in next st, skip a st, sl st in next 4, 5 dc in next st, skip a st, sl st.
11. Ch 100 (or more) and sl st in stich right next to previous st.
Fasten off, weave in the ends.
Embroider your face and nose on your bear and he is finished! If you would like a cat, make the facial features like this:
with whiskers. Or, add your own face! Either way, who ever gets this little guy will love it! Enjoy!
PATTERN BY miller3602. Email me with questions or comments at email@example.com.