^^^^Smoke Signals ^^^^^^^

JulieKay

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it sounds like ya'll are up and movin about this mornin .

I've already been to the Feed Mill and back and got some other stuff done.

DARN, I hate when them fellers want money from you ever' month for simple things like water comin outta the pipe when you turn it on.

Seems somehow just not right.

Need to move back in the hills agin so I can scoop water outta the crick out back for free, then you don't get them guys come callin askin fer money fer it .

Good luck to ya'll tryin to make the pattern into other things- I blieve it could be done if you just counted that there first SET row when you make yer chain.

It's hotter'n the fires o hades here too, so I know what ya'll are dealing with .

That durned goat chewed up my last hat. Shoulda had Ned boil him up yesterday and that wouldna' happened .

Winema, them colors are lookin might purdy. Good choices.

Howdy thar John

Jane, good work on gittin them shep away from that thar herder. Yur turnin into a regular ole rustler.

Sal those are some mightee fine colors you picked out on your blanket.

Tabby that's how long I'm makin my blanket too. ch. 205 :yes I figure it'll be about good size for laying on the couch with come winter.

CJ your blanket is right purty. Great work on it.

I haven't made no progress on mine here. I will work on it a bit tomorra so I have a picture to show y'all on Friday.

I didn't even get a chance to get my saddle bag started up yestirday :grump Feel like I'ma movin' in slow motion the last coupla days. Wonder what Cookie's puttin' in that coffee these days?

Anyhow, hoping I kin get 'er goin' today. :tup

Sitting Bull

I got another 5 rows done this morning. :cheer I get to move on to the 3rd color. I love changing colors, it makes me feel like i'm getting closer to finishing the first diamond. :hook

Jane~Beautiful colors. I love seeing everyones different colors, it makes me want to make 50 of these in all different combos. :yarn

them are some mighty fine colors!:cowboy

I am just gettin ready to start my 3rd color too. Looks like a storm is a brewin here so I'm a stayin close to home today. After scrubbin the bunkhouse, I aim to settle in an work on this here saddle blanket.

Here's my colors

th_Crochet135.jpg

CJ

Hello, hello.......:D

Just a quick note again because everyone but me is on the puter today. I stole it from Jaden for a second but he is yakking at me because i've been on too long. He even tried to hide my bag of yarn to get me off (of course with a little help from Dad). :lol I'm going to go work on my ghan & i'll be back later when I can get on. Don't have too much fun without me. :manyheart

HA Ha HA!!

Tell im e's supposed to dangle the yarn bag in front of ya to enitice you off the puter. If he hides it you wont have nothin else to do but stay on the puter!

Cat

Squanto checking in again

Finally started this blanket - Was a wee bit concerned I had a bad color choice selection made, however after doing almost 11 rows I think I made a good call.

I will post pix later when I actually get a diamond done

Everyones pix look great soo far - can't wait to see finished ones soon :hook

Have a fine day - Squanto

Howdy out there all you YAY-HOOS

Take a look at this here video .

Those of you that know me well, pay attention to the very FIRST SENTENCE Gus says bfore the video starts- Maybe you'll see why I LOVE Gus . :D

Lonesome Dove --- Greatest cowboy book and movie EVER .

[url=

][/url]

That was a goog movie (never read the book) It's one of my Mom's favorites too. And Julie - yes, that's a great line - I also really like Tommy Lee Jones's line - "I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it."

Slim! Love those colors! Very authentic looking.

Sal! Wow 285 is a good size you do have a good start on it. Love the colors!

I'm a hankering to start mine but got to get a few things done first. Hopefully I'll get to start on it tomorrow.

Good evening ladies. I've been following this thread since it started. This pattern has been on my to do list for awhile now. I will be doing this but I will be a tad slow. I just had hand surgery last week and not crocheting very fast at all. I have my colors picked out and going to try to start on this tonight. I will let you know when I figure out what my name will be.

Howdy thar Miranda. Yep this is a popular pattern. I hope you hand heals quickly from the surgery. No problem with taking it slow. Alot of ladies here are going slow due to different things. I'm going pretty slow myself but that's because I have about 5 afghans I'm making right now. lol

Archived