^^^^Smoke Signals ^^^^^^^

JulieKay

Wow, haven't worked on mine in two days, been making little itty bitty baby things. But glad to see everyone's is coming along. I love all the color schemes.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slim I love your colors!!!! beautiful! Wild Bill I love the video,i love westerns! Been feeling kinda sickly haven't gotten to start mine yet.aka the second half of Belle Starr,just Starr

Starr

Boy, I hope you git shaped up soon. Did a rattlesnake gitcha ? We'll all be awaitin in here fer ya. We aint none of us goin anywhere .

Take good care of yerself or holler, I'll rustle you up some Gila Monster stew.

I hear tell that cures what ails you but never have tried it myself.

Howdy, pards. Smoke signals is about tha onliest way yer gonna be able ta reach me fer a spell. Had some trouble here in town and Ah'm a gonna have ta light out fer tha high country fer a spell. Ah'll catch ya'll when it's safe ta show mah face in town agin.

Goodness Tell

Hopin the sheriff ain't lookin fer ya??? :lol 'cuz I dun't kno nuthin :devil

We'll send the signals if the coast is clear

Have a good time

Tell, I hope ya git out fer the sheriff ceetches up ta ya. Tek care of yeself while yer up thar in that high country.

Bill I think I'll steer clear of that thar gila monster stew. From how I her it the thought of the stew is what cures ye of yer ailments :yes

Starr I hope ye git ta fillin beeter soon.

Wild Bill, Hope the storm causes no harm.

Just hot ,hot and hotter here.Leaving to go out west on saturday,so instead of a blanket(way too hot to work on the road)-a purse will be made-my dd and I will take turns driving(hope no wild cowboys or indians will slow us down)dd will be starting a new job out west ,in a city she has never been to-Seattle!!it's supposed to be a cool place with plenty of coffee.

time to work in the yard before the heat of the day takes over.

Daylee

Howdy y'all.

Wild Bill - hope you fared ok in that thar gullywasher. It'd be a shame if'n all yer Gila Monster Stew ended up down river...

Thank ya kindly for all the nice words about m' blanket. I done hooked 82 rows so fer and it's only 25" wide. So, it sorely won't be done in time for dh's b-day - which is today. I'll wrap it on up anyhow and give it to him as is and then keep a working on it.

Really lookin' forward to seein pictures of them thar saddle bags and jackets.

Howdy Parders:

Well, shoot, just had my swap aprdener send me a fancy mag about the modern day cowboy. They shur do have some nice things....

Here is my jacket so far....

th_crochet022.jpgClickable

Bill I hope ye fared okey thru that thar sterm.

Daylee have a sef trip through them hills. Glad thars two of yes so that one of yes can kep a watchful eye out for them vermints.

Slim I'm might sorry you didn't get it finished in time. It surely sounds like you got a purty good start to it though.

Wea, that is lukin mighty fine. Thems some purty colors.

'Mornin' gals

Well, Ah've done had me enuf of making them fancy quilts :yes Mah durned eyeballs is about to turn square on me :lol

Ah'ma gonna work on mah saddle bag today :jumpyay Ah just ain't gonna be happy til Ah get to workin' on it. :hook

Bull we'll be workin on it together today. That is wat I 'ave on the hook for the day. Git yeself a place in the shade. I'm gonna try to stay away from that fire since it's alreedy to hot for me without it.

I reckon i outaa be a joinin this here band of cowpokes. Howdy all I'm Cole Younger of the James-Younger gang. Gonna makes me a new saddle bag for my flea bag of a horse. I hopes y'all don't mind me bargin in like this but it's the only ways I know to make an entrance!!

Don't rightly know which of them thar colors I be using but maybe a solid.....hmmm have ta check the stash when i gets back from work ( I mean ridin)

I will get to join y'all on the trail today. I'm about done with my calliope quilt and like Bull there I'm a tired of the squares so gonna whip my yarn out of the saddle bag and get ta startin on that thar blanket.

Howday thar Cole.

I'm on my last row of the first color :clap. I am thinkin that I'll be a doin about 4 rows of them colors before movin on ta tha next un. I followed tha pattern for the first with tha 5 rows.

I've been a-thinkin...

what if I wur ta do that fancy Van Gogh thingy with mah two strands a yarn? A nice blended effect on that drawstring bag in some purdy shades a blue... hmmmmmm.... whatchy'all think?

Hmmmm... I like it! Sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Archived