another soldier needs our help, lizakayes son

mythunderbird

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in! I will need an addy to send them to.

Love for our young men in Service! :manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug

I am in too I have one of those men too. They do so much for us and it is SO wonderful to see others understanding just how much. Mine is away right now but will be home shortly. :)

I would love to make some. Please send the addy. I have been sending boxes full for the 6x9 Rectangle HAP group that gets afghans to our wounded Soldiers at Walter Reed and other hospitals. We may not be able to help them fight but we sure can crochet them some comfort.

Ladies!!!!

I am thrilled and overwhelmed at your generosity!!! Thank you so much for your offers of help!! I have pm'd and emailed most everyone, I think. If I missed someone, please pm me again!

We're just getting back from a bowling tournament in Biloxi/Gulfport. We took 10 kids, and all 10 bowled very well, most placing near the top of their divisions!!!! Needless to say, we are a bit wiped out! :tired:out:yawn

After posting my last comment on Friday, I was not able to get back to a computer until tonite, so I'm running a bit behind the rest of you. I can't wait to see the squares start coming in, and to get started putting it together! Again, thank you so much ladies! :hug:manyheart

wow so many wonderful people here pitching in, i have my 4 done and now am making a few more. not sure how many you all are making so want to make sure there is enough. cdbear i need your addy hon thank you all of you for your kindness and generosity, i would also like to ask if its possible for you to, to include a bit of money for postage afghans are heavy and often cost up to 20.00 to send so if ya can send cdbear a dollar or 2 please do, if you can't then we understand and will make sure it happens anyways. no pressure either, just a thought;)

Are we trying to get everything out in the mail by a certain day, or just ASAWC?

I'm going to try and do 3 squares.

I can send 4 blue, please send me an address to mail them to.

Make it 3 blue and 1 white, didn't have as much blue as I thought. I mailed them this morning.

Archived