another soldier needs our help, lizakayes son

mythunderbird

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The soldiers momma has 3 squares ready and will have the 4th by this evening. Hope to put in the mail in the a.m.

Again, thanks to ALL of you and especially CDBear for putting this together.

The soldiers momma has 3 squares ready and will have the 4th by this evening. Hope to put in the mail in the a.m.

Again, thanks to ALL of you and especially CDBear for putting this together.

It's my pleasure to be able to help, Lisa. Please let Brandon know that he is in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm leaving this afternoon for San Antonio with my family. We're going for Matt's graduation from AF Basic. We're so excited and proud!!! We'll be back late Sunday.....

If anyone has any questions, or needs my address, just pm mythunderbird. She's keeping an eye on this thread while I'm gone.

Thanks again Ladies!!!

I have 2 I just finished but I won't be going into town for a couple days at least. (I don't drive when I'm in this much pain)

It looks like you're going to have an awful lot of squares. Does anyone have a count of how many are needed and how man are on the way already?

What happens to the extra's? If we have enough will their be another ghan for the Momma or maybe to the Fisher House for wounded soldiers? Just owndering?

rosered, thats a awesome idea, one for mama she could use one i am sure, whatcha say ladies want to make another one, i will add up and see what we have coming and if you said your going to send and didn't say how many would ya mind telling us so we know if there is going to be enough or if we will have extras for brandons mama. anyone need cb bears addy this week end let me know as she is leaving tomorrow i think. thanks everyone for helping:hug:hug

i counted the threads and we have enough for brandons ghan but any one who want tto make a few more we can make a small lapghan or another full size ghan if someone wants to send more i can put it together if cb bear don't feel up to it and we can give that to lisa. or make one for the fisher house . anything ya all want to do is fine with me:manyheart:manyheart

I'll see how many more I can get done today,it may only be two,but I think a ghan for the soldier's mom is a wonderful idea,my plan is to get these in the mail tomorrow.

Linda

I'm new and don't know the exact details of what is expected, I'm new and don't know much about message boards and how to navigate them. Could someone pm me and tell me exactly what I'm suppose to do. Do I make one red white and blue or just one of those 3 colors, and is it any kind of 8" square I want? Please someone lay it out for me! Thanks, Krystal Barreira

sherrie, i am not sure yet who is going to put lisa's together, could you hold off till cdbear comes back and lets me know, i don't want her to feel obligated to put lisa's together , and if she don't have the time i can do it so please if you don't mind waiting till she comes back then i can answer your questions as for where to send. same color scheme same size 8 in red/white/and blue thanks sweetie,

tracy , wow girl those are awesome. great job:hug:hug:hug

you guys are awesome, what wonderful friends lisa has, lets show her how much we love and care about her and her son. i can't wait to see her face when she opens not one but 2 ghans :yay:yay:yay

I was able to make it to the post today. :)

Turns out I was able to make 3 plain red grannys instead of 2.

Unfortunately like a dodo I forgot to include any note. :(

You should receive my small box by Tues., as I priority mailed it today. It's coming from Castro Valley, CA.

Best Wishes

-Nikki

thanks ladies, you guys are all awesome, i can;t wait to get this together, if cdbear doesn't feel up to doing 2 i will put lisa's together and send it to her so will ask when she comes back, if not then i will send ya all my addy, thanks everyone for helping one of our family here:manyheart:manyheart

I just finished my third square. :cheer

I will stop on my way home tomorrow night and mail them. I hope they are okay, I've never donated squares before.

DSCF2299.jpg

Archived