Mother's day shawl for mom

skydramini

487114777_63d928a0a1.jpg

This is supposed to be a black spider shawl, but crocheted in white I think it looks a lot like daisies. Very spring-like.

I used a chart (never had before, but it worked out great) & figured out the instructions written in Russian (not that I speak it!). With such an open pattern there was no hiding mistakes so I ripped out a few rows to redo them making this shawl entirely mistake free!

I'm absolutely in love with it and can't wait to give it to my mom next Sunday.

That looks absolutey gorgeous!!! I want to be your MOM!!! Can you share the pattern?? Or lead me to where it is?? I love how lacy and pretty it is, the white looks so rich!!!! Thanks for sharing......Happy Mothers Day to your mom!!

No. Way! I am making a very similar shawl, spider web pattern, and white. I originally started it for a wedding (which I didn't go to because it was yesterday, and I had to work...) Well when I found out I had to work I thought 'I should send this to my mom'.

Anyway, very pretty shawl!

Tina

what a lovely shawl! i am loving the design and colour. if your mum loves it half as much as me you have a hit!

That is a very pretty shawl! And it looks like it has a really nice drape and is soft. Your mom will be thrilled.

What yarn did you use? and I'd be interested in the pattern, too (is it from a web page?).

Wonderful work!

Archived