Mother's day shawl for mom

skydramini

I used Bernat softee baby - I really like baby yarns right now because of their softness pre-wash.

The pattern was given to me but I'm not sure where it is from, and I can't read Russian to tell you the name. I'll have to look tonight to see if it has a copyright or if I can scan and share it.

I'm still way too in love with this shawl. I'm not feeling very humble this morning!

Feels good? - don't it?!

You should be this happy and proud of your work! That is EXCELLENT! It is an AWESOME feeling to create a mistake free PERFECT to pattern gift for your Mother. I'm sure that it is a delight to hold filled with all that love.

You'll both be blessed for Mother's Day!

The pattern was given to me but I'm not sure where it is from, and I can't read Russian to tell you the name. I'll have to look tonight to see if it has a copyright or if I can scan and share it.

I knew I had seen this shawl before. Our very own Svetlana made a black version of it (see this post). I suppose we could ask her about the pattern since she reads Russian. We have such a global community here. :D

I would love to see a photo of your shawl on your mom after you give it to her.

I knew I had seen this shawl before. Our very own Svetlana made a black version of it (see this post). I suppose we could ask her about the pattern since she reads Russian. We have such a global community here. :D

I would love to see a photo of your shawl on your mom after you give it to her.

OMG! I've been racking my brain trying to figure out her name! Thanks so much, you've saved my sanity!

Sky, you did a great job, very pretty shawl! :c9 I hope you mom likes it. Please share the pictures of her wearing it.

Ladies, I'd be more then happy to share the pattern, but unfortunately I cannot post it here or share via e-mail due to very strict copyrights rules on this forum. Obviously, I did send it to Sky and some others who asked me earlier, but I was informed by the administration that it was against the rules. So, if we all want to be lawfull residents of the Ville, we better follow the rules. I don't want to harm this place in any way and asking those who got this pattern from me to please not distribute it thru this board.

Thank you for your understanding.

Svetlana

Sky, you did a great job, very pretty shawl! :c9 I hope you mom likes it. Please share the pictures of her wearing it.

Ladies, I'd be more then happy to share the pattern, but unfortunately I cannot post it here or share via e-mail due to very strict copyrights rules on this forum. Obviously, I did send it to Sky and some others who asked me earlier, but I was informed by the administration that it was against the rules. So, if we all want to be lawfull residents of the Ville, we better follow the rules. I don't want to harm this place in any way and asking those who got this pattern from me to please not distribute it thru this board.

Svetlana

Oops... I'm glad I postponed the sharing then.

Svetlana

Well, of course I understand. I wish it was available legally for purchase. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be more than happy to pay for such a fabulous pattern. But then again, it's not like I don't have enough patterns on my list. :lol

Archived