Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

• 3 months later...

Haven't been able to crochet since May 2010 due to elbow,arm and shoulder pain.Tried again and suceeded in finishing this for my son.He has been waiting for years to get his blanket.

post-20322-135897722746_thumb.jpg

Haven't been able to crochet since May 2010 due to elbow,arm and shoulder pain.Tried again and suceeded in finishing this for my son.He has been waiting for years to get his blanket.

[ATTACH]49566[/ATTACH]

Absolutely gorgeous :manyheart Great job!

Hi there my friends:

I just came across this CAL today and I have yet ever to make a Round Ripple and was wondering if i still can join on this one?

If so can you ladies tell me are you doing your round ripples with one strand or with 2 strands?????

I wanted to make a scrappy one with magic yarn balls so i think I will need to add black to it so the colors pop up nicer....

I will start looking thru all the posts here to see if i find a easy round ripple pattern to work with...

Will continue to post later.

hugs

Lillibet

[ATTACH]49566[/ATTACH]

It was worth the wait, in my opinion. Great job! :clap

Hi there my friends:

I just came across this CAL today and I have yet ever to make a Round Ripple and was wondering if i still can join on this one?

If so can you ladies tell me are you doing your round ripples with one strand or with 2 strands?????

I wanted to make a scrappy one with magic yarn balls so i think I will need to add black to it so the colors pop up nicer....

I will start looking thru all the posts here to see if i find a easy round ripple pattern to work with...

hugs

Lillibet

I believe this is an ongoing cal... an if you scroll through the pages you will see there are some rr's that are single strand as well as some that are double. I didn't start the cal, so I could be wrong, but I think it is ongoing.

Hi there my friends:

hugs

Lillibet

You can join in anytime you like I never really had a dead line on this one. We all just really enjoy making these RR and so we just keep going. So if you like just join in and I will try to keep this bumped up so were noticed :-) Have fun and Post a picture when your done we would love to see it....

Hi there Judy and the rest of the crew:

I would like to say that I started a Round Robin and that its alot larger than the photo I am posting here now..first photo is from far and the second is close up.

I'm not finished yet thou.

I will post another photo as soon as i decide not to make no more rounds on this ghan...

I did it with magic yarn balls and black yarns...

I know i will start another once i'm all done with this one...

So here it is for now let me know what you all think

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897724872_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897724878_thumb.jpg

Hi there Judy and the rest of the crew:

I would like to say that I started a Round Robin and that its alot larger than the photo I am posting here now..first photo is from far and the second is close up.

I'm not finished yet thou.

I will post another photo as soon as i decide not to make no more rounds on this ghan...

I did it with magic yarn balls and black yarns...

I know i will start another once i'm all done with this one...

So here it is for now let me know what you all think

hugs

Lillibet

I like it, it's very pretty. Great way to use all the extra yarn. I'm glad you have joined us we have a lot of fun sharing our RR. I have to warn you tho they are very addictive lol I have made several but I don't have of my own lol I have gave them all as gifts. I have always enjoyed making and giving to others. So glad to have you here.

Thank you ladies and Judy too:

I took photo of where i have stopped on it for now i got to round 30 ..

I like the fact that i will be able to go back and add more rounds to it..

I want to crochet another 20 rounds just needed to take a break right now ...

I will post photos tomorrow ...

hugs

Lillibet and Yes I know i will be making more they are addictive is right....

I've just finished this one for a young lady in my church choir who will be off to William & Mary next fall. Julee, I love this pattern!

[ATTACH]38996[/ATTACH]

That is just beautiful! Can you tell me how you did the raised effect? Is it a pattern that is available?

Thanks!

I may as well pop in on this CAL, too, right? I mean, I've been wanting to make a RR for a while, and I'm in the Stashbusting CAL, so this should give me more motivation to go ahead and pull the yarn out and get started on it!! :) Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Southern Judy, I just found this CAL! I've made several RR, mostly baby afghans. I'm working on my own RR (I packed it up when we moved in March and it's still in the box--I need to get it out and finish it!). Hopefully this CAL will help me get motivated to get it done. Here's a picture of the last RR I made. It's for my grandson's school's silent auction. It's ILTY and it's double strand (one white, one soft pink). It's on a double bed.

post-27829-135897731058_thumb.jpg

That is just beautiful! Can you tell me how you did the raised effect? Is it a pattern that is available?

Thanks!

Yes, it is available here on Crochetville - do a search for Jacob's Ladder Round Ripple (or Jacob's Ladder RR). Have fun with it!

I finished the spider man afghan and the rose and white one. I gave the pink one away, and my grandson got the spider man one. The other spider man one was found by daughter and it went to younger grandson.

now busy making a baby one, with blue camo yarn and light blue and beige. increased from one amount of points to another, not sure of the number. but it looks good! no pictures of afghans though, sorry.

Hi everyone :) I just finished my second RR. And soon I will be starting some more. I hope to give them as gifts to extended family this year. Here is the one I just finished. It's around 88" from point to point.

post-22492-135897735487_thumb.jpg

WOW Dee! that is beautiful and HUGE!! Someone is gonna love that one!

Here is one I started before Christmas but didn't get finished until last week..

It actually got finished off with a couple of rows of green, but I don't have the floor space (clutter :P) to lay it out to get a good picture

post-35596-135897735709_thumb.jpg

WOW Dee! that is beautiful and HUGE!! Someone is gonna love that one!

Here is one I started before Christmas but didn't get finished until last week..

It actually got finished off with a couple of rows of green, but I don't have the floor space (clutter :P) to lay it out to get a good picture

That is beautiful!!! I love the Christmas colors :manyheart Did you use double strands?