If your under 35 this post will not make sense to you

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool! I have the Rumours album - and yes album or vinyl as they call them. These was during the 8 track days. :D Anyone remember those?! :lol

~cadie :hook

I remember those :lol

I have quite a few Fleetwood Mac albums. I have 2 master copies. One of Rumors and one of Tusk.

I have almost all of their CD's. A few have disappeared. I have all of Stevie's Cd's, including her box set. I will be watching her new DVD tonight when the house is quiet and I won't be disturbed. I have listened to her new Cd a few times already today. Love the never before released cuts she put on this one. It is an excellent Cd!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

That was so cute to read!

Yes, I know who she is and I liked her music. I didn't like her style, but that was mostly because of the drugs.

Thanks for the laugh and yes, it takes little to amuse me,too. It's better than when I flip the channel and look at what MTV has become. That makes me ill!:P

I'm under 35 I thought steive nicks was a guy and I don't think I know fleetwood mac but never know my step father might be making us listen to it in the car and I fall asleep so I guess it is not supose to make sense to me and who want pants out of cans? or is that a dance a stitch?

Loved her voice and loved the band too - and gosh during those times I don't think there were too many of the pop/rockers who weren't in the drug scene in some way or another...but nonetheless - the lady and her band had talent, and a unique sound that can't ever be replicated.

Crochet and Macrame were "in" and thankfully having a revival today!

my whole family call me the "burned out" hippie!! yea, I saw the Fleetwood Mac thing too and yea, I LOVED her music too!! We "older" rock n' rollers must stick together...peace out ! lol:cheer :cheer :cheer

Oh, Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham! Two of my favorites...I was so tickled when Bill Clinton chose Fleetwood Mac to play at the Inaugural Ball. It started a comeback for the band. Unfortunately, Christine McVie is no longer part of the group. :( But I just love Rumors and play it whenever I have to get some pep for house cleaning!

Cool! I have the Rumours album - and yes album or vinyl as they call them. These was during the 8 track days. :D Anyone remember those?! :lol

~cadie :hook

8 tracks...oh yes I remember those. I think my mom still has some in her basement..they were going to be so much better than cassette tapes:devil I love thinking about them in the youth of my life:manyheart

I know about Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks... I am 27.

Mom played that stuff when I was very little...

I grew up on all the good stuff...

Billy Joel, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, Wings, Paul McCartney... I could go on all day...

Aren't there pictures of her in shawls on one of her albums??? I wonder if she made it?

Bonnie you need to educate your daughter... she said she doesn't know Fleetwood Mac and thought Stevie Nicks was a man.... I think you were sorely lacking in her education:lol:D

Silly girl..it must be the medication talking....I tild her to think back to the video with the USC band playing TUSK...I guess that means more FM when we are in the van driving back and forth ...she is going to be sorry she said that:2rock :2rock

and the comment about can pants:blush such a deprived youth. Too much time spent with her grandmother and Conway Twitty.

I just found this thread - I love, love, love Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac. Can't wait to see her new CD! I can hear my DD (13 YO) groaning now. . .

I never knew Stevie crocheted! I used to love making shawls and pretending to be a dark haired Stevie Nicks :lol Yep, looks like we're all easily amused :D

Oh yes, I remember 8 tracks. My first car was soooo cool because it came with an 8 track player and FM RADIO! All my friends were stuck with crummy old AM radios :lol I'm such a geek :D

Archived