If your under 35 this post will not make sense to you

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...and goodness it might not make sense to you if you are over 35...anyhow... I have been just a tad bit down in the dumps lately so dh was channel surfing yesterday to try to find something to cheer me up some.. and VH1 was doing a classic albums thing and the album they were doing was Rumors by Fleetwood Mac ( are you with me still????)... anyhow... I use to just think Stevie Nicks was IT..loved her songs.... loved her look...( I probably just lost half of you here)....and they were interviewing her about how she relaxed back in the day when they were recording the album...well... she said she would go to an empty recording room to write and CROCHET....Stevie Nicks and I are simpatico... ( except I was never addicted to cocaine, living with Lindsey Buckingham, famous, beautiful or a white witch).... but we both crochet:D how cool is that..

......It takes so little in life to amuse me anymore.... burnt out hippies crocheting.....can pants.... I really do need more of a life...:(

hey I am with you all the way.. remember tusk?

Saw Fleetwood Mac in concert in San Francisco forever ago!!! They used to call those concerts "a day on the green" Fleetwood Mac were the headliners. It was great....the only day it rained that whole month!

I love Fleetwood Mac and bought their "new" album where they re-recorded several of their classics. The new version of Tusk can just knock you over.

Several years ago, Mick Fleetwood had a club in Alexandria (VA) that a friend and I went to, and lo & behold, Mick Fleetwood came in that night. (He's REALLY TALL.) I think it was called Fleetwood's -- any DC people here that remember?

Susan

I'm 39, and totally get what you're talking about!!! I was convinced that "Leather and Lace' was written for my then-boyfriend ( he had long hair and a black leather jacket that I can still smell 20 years later!) and I!!!!! Now it's even better because she crochets!!!!

My dh has told me in the past that the only person he would ever consider leaving me for was Stevie!!!! LOL :eek I am so with you.....loved the music from the first time I ever heard her sing and love knowing she crochets.:clap

BTW.....when feeling really fiesty, I have a long black jacket and black broomstick skirt I use to do my Stevie impersonation!!!:devil

I was at work today (I work at a BIG electronics store) and guess what came out today????

Stevie Nicks has a new CD out! The title is Crystal Vision...The Very Best Of Stevie Nicks. It has 16 songs on it, which includes live versions of 'Landslide' and 'Edge of Seventeen', which have never been released before. There are 2 versions of this CD. The regular and the deluxe. The deluxe edition has a DVD with it that includes 13 videos, plus personal commentary, over 30 minutes of never before released home video footage, the 'Bella Donna' recording session, plus more.

I bought the deluxe edition and am getting ready to put it in and listen to it. I'm so excited!!!

I absolutely love Fleetwood Mac, love Stevie Nicks and have all of their/her albums - oopppsss - I mean CD's, LOL:lol You know my 24 year old grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac and has gotten all of her friends hooked on them! Cool ha? I didn't know Stevie Nicks crochet though, how cool!

LOVE Stevie Nicks, and Fleetwood Mac....always have. I love those eccentric talented types. Did not know that she crochets...just goes to show you, all the geniuses do! :hook

Archived