Need opinions on ears

stormy

I am working on a teddy bear and am not sure about his ears.

I would like everyone's (who cares to give it, that is) honest opinion...are they ok? or too big?or too pointy? Or whatever...

I kind of think they are a bit too big and kind of like cat ears, but I don't want to redo them if I don't have to! :blush

DSC01502.jpgDSC01504.jpg

He is very cute. Only because you said something do I think that something's not quite right with the ears... If you hadn't said anything, I might not have noticed. I'm wondering if you tacked them down a little bit more on the outside edge if that would do anything, or if you curved them instead of sewing them on in a streight line (at least it looks like a streight line to me). I think the size is right and he's adorable as is, but could use a tweak of some kind. :shrug

I think they're perfect! Not at all catlike - they don't look pointy in the photo.

I don't think they should be smaller. Bears are for kids, and they'll want to grab those ears!

Great work!

hey for a "girl" bear, how about using some fuzzy yarn? like eyelash? or something? more, feminine (I can't believe I'm talking about a stuffed bear lol!) or more "soft". make sure you post OK? we ALL want to see it. I like that bear too... are you selling the pat?

Archived