STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

Nope Nght will probably just buy more! It wouldn't be Nght if she wasn't buying lots of yarn! :lol

HEY! ME? MOI?? Buy yarn?!? Nahhhhhhhhh, can't be!

:rofl

Well..... I suppose I have on occasion.......

:rofl

:angel

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rolled 2 skeins into balls (+2), gave 3 skeins (+6) to a friend and got 1 skein from another friend (-2). So I'll add 6 to my score. I have a lot of small balls of green left, so I'm going to make wreath pins. If it doesn't snow, I'll go Christmas shopping (I promise-NO yarn!).

Ellie 13

I finally made some headway. I used up 1 skein last night (or this morning - whatever) on the sweater. I have sleeves, collar, and piecing together left. Oh, and T-minus 16 hours.

Oh man, I finished the sweater wtih a grand total of 3 1/2 hours left. It's finsihed, tucked, woven, wrapped and sitting by the tree.

**dies**

In the process, I finished off 4 more skeins of yarn!! So, my total is a huge +10 for the week!~!!

Well I cracked today and bought 3 skeins and 5 tiny balls of yarn at the thrift store. I did slap my hand and not get the 6 skeins of homespun they had. If it's meant to be they will be there Sunday when I go back :lol -11 so total -8 so far this week.

The yarn came with a started ripple so I think I'll finish it off with the balls and make it a scarf :)

I have no points to add for this post, I ran out of yarn :eek

Who'da thunk?? I thot I might, but yan'no, the chances that I had another skein were pretty good.... until I actually looked. :oops

Anyone have a skein of Caron Pounder in Scarlet that they wanna share? I *could* just buy one, but this wasn't a new skein. I mean, it was new as in unused but not recently purchased :lol Ahh well, another project put on hold. :sigh

Well, I was doing good, making purses for friends at work and using up yarn, I used up a whole skein and made two skeins into balls for a +4. But then people started asking for purses in colors I don't have, so I had to go buy 3 skeins for a -6. So a -2 added (subtracted from??) to my score.......

Managed to finish off my Rose Heather Sweater for another 2 skeins, and started a baby blanket for my husbands's co-worker finishing off 3 balls and 4 skeins of yarn, so adding the -40 from the yarn shhipment that arrived I have a grand total of -29 this week.

*sigh* maybe next week I'll be back in the positives.

Well, I did finally use up the last of my light blue, so +1...but while in Wal-Mart the other day, I wound up buying two skeins for a neck warmer I have in mind.

So, -3 for the week.

Could have been worse, I was in Michaels today. Didn't even LOOK at the yarn! Not even from three aisles away!

Sally

here are the winners; Week ending 12/22

Gold Award.........................norahkate..41

Silver Award......................Super Granny...25

Bronze Award.........................Elle_13.......18

congrats to all the winners

angelfire.-............8

rlanto................. 8

scc51055..............4

Nght ...................2

DesertCrocheter....0

hseger........-1