STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow everyone is doing a great job busting through their stash:cheer

Not me barely busting through a ball lately........too many things to do and not enough hours in the day

I don't know why I thought there would be more around the holidays:think

heehee

i tried searching for the answer to my question, but there are one or two pages to this thread ;) and i didn't look all the way through them.

can anyone tell me when the week starts/ends? because i did quite a bit of work after the boys went to bed last night (really the only time i can do much) and used up 2 skeins and rolled 2 more into balls.

also, i have two skeins that i used a good 3/4 of but i am too lazy to roll them in to balls. most likely they will stay this way, get tangled up and i will spend an hour untangling them when i want to use them up. do i still get a point for each, or do i have to roll them to make them count?

i finished a round ripple afghan i started the other day for no apparent reason (really great idea considering i have a million things to finish by christmas and instead of working on them i made an afghan that will just sit here until i know what to do with it!):think

i also made a purse for my sister that i am planning on felting - my first felting project ever, so if you have any tips pass them on, please!

Wow, this is the month for stash busting! I guess we're all trying to get those holiday gifts out. I, unfortunately, haven't done anything. Although, I have been informed that a majority of the internet is down at work (we can get certain bookmarked pages to work okay - like CV and my gmail), but nothing new. So, there will be no research for Renee tonight. All that means is crocheting!!! I have 2 sweaters left to make before gifting begins. 1 in the next 2 weeks for my mom and then another at some point before Feb when my roomie and I move. I'm not going to try to rush through her sweater because it's got some really awesome cabling in it and I don't want to mess them up!

ETA I was able to bust 3 skeins at work. Man, it's really nice to not have any work to do!!

I went to town today and bought a skein of White, that means I loose 2 points, that gives me a +2. Oh well, I'm going to get serious about my crocheting, and hopefully start busting skeins instead of buying them.:lol

I rolled a skein of cotton into a ball +1 but I have to go shopping tomorrow and have to get at least one skein to finish up a gift hopefully I won't get much more. I want to try to get to below 600 by the end of the year. :lol

i used up 3 skeins making wine coasters for christmas presents - so +6...but oops, i bought a skein this morning (just realized that now) sad when i can't make it until 6:30am without buying yarn!:blush

so -2 for that, but hopefully i will have it all but used up by the end of the day.

I've been having trouble changing my stashbusting score in my signature. Whenever I change the numbers and submit, it tells me my signature is to long, but it doesn't matter how much I delete it still tells me my signature is to long. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I've been having trouble changing my stashbusting score in my signature. Whenever I change the numbers and submit, it tells me my signature is to long, but it doesn't matter how much I delete it still tells me my signature is to long. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I think you can only have 10 rows *including blank ones* in a size 3 font. I know Amy and Donna changed something in the programming. Perhaps pm Amy or Donna.

They changed the limits for the length of space for our signatures. The details are posted under Board Announcements

Archived