STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember my dear, we still have about 2 weeks till the swap is over! :devil:blush:devil:yes :yes

:eek only 2 weeks I better get working again. Been busy with family in town and a snuffly nose :lol

I used up a skein today for +2 :)

Here's a pic of the latest RR ... sorry I cut it off, but there wasn't anything to stand on to get it all in :lol It measures about 70" from point to point

th_RR.jpg

Haven't busted anything tho... went back to my thread project, which only has about 5-6 rows left to do! :yay

I used up a skein from a friend (+2). I have to make 6 penguins, so I'll defiantly have more points by Sat. I'm going to my sister's Wed. to Thur. I'm not sure if I'll do much crocheting, because my nieces like to play games.

Ellie 13

I used up a skein from a friend (+2). I have to make 6 penguins, so I'll defiantly have more points by Sat. I'm going to my sister's Wed. to Thur. I'm not sure if I'll do much crocheting, because my nieces like to play games.

Ellie 13

My score should be WTD: + 2 YTD: 242. But every time I try to change it, it won't "save" the new score.

Ellie 13

I think the new rules have something to do with eBay and etsy stores. I can't remember precisely because while I have an etsy, it's not something I advertise yet, because it's not ready.

Also, I busted 2 more skeins working on my OSU themed winter set. The hat is totally adorable and I can't wait to finish it and wear it EVERYWHERE.

Tonight, I'm going back to my round robin gift exchange. I dropped making the purse because I couldn't find a fabric that wowed me to line it with. So, I think I'm going to make a muffler and hat to go with the cute scarf. It shouldnt' take me long, both things are easy enough.

I have been away at a conference and took a crochet project with me. I managed to bust on full skein and brought two more skeins down to balls. That puts me at +4 so far this week. And it let me finish a baby balnket from start to finish on the trip :clap

I also hope to get a bunch of stuff done this week so hopefully the score will improve (as long as I stay away from the stores - which is not likely with Black Friday shopping coming :devil )

I finally finished off the huge ball of thread and all it's worth is 1 point :lol I know it wasn't more than half of it left when I started back using it this year.

let's see how long it takes on the next one :lol

I admire people who can do thread crochet. I never seem to get the hang of it and it ends up looking like a bunch of knots for me. Good luck, hseger!!

I bought 4 more skeins to make yet more gifts on my list that is growing out of control :lol -8 more for me and will probably get some more tomorrow :sigh I guess this will be a negative week for me :lol

I'm on a roll and have busted another 11 skeins to bring my total up to +26 so far this week. I had been working on a 3SUB afghan and am finally getting to the ends of a bunch of skeins :clap Now to see if I can keep myself under control while shopping tomorrow :lol I may still end up in the negatives this week but at least I am giving myself a good head start :D

I used one full skein today +2 and should get some more points tomorrow though I don't see me getting out of the negatives this week since I too am sure I will come home with some kind of yarn tomorrow :lol

Archived