STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal,

Does floss count for points? :think I found a whole bunch of emb. floss in the bottom of my crochet totes the other day and I'm using it to make thread dolls. I thought I'd ask, because they are not quite 7 yards. Maybe 2 points when I use all of them up. I have about 20-30 of them. And they go very fast!

I finally used a skein and a ball (+3). I got 2 turkeys done and ran out of stuffing. I made all the wings, feet, beaks and started a body. I'll have to get more stuffing and I might need more yellow.I need to get 3 more turkeys done by Friday.

Ellie 13

So, I finally finished my USC graphghan. It feels soooo good to have that off of my plate. In the mean time, I used 9 balls of yarn. It's awesome!!!

Slow week for me....I used up a ball of tan making some pillows and one skein of burgundy on a tree skirt for Christmas. So +3 for me this week, I probably won't get any more points before I have to go to work this afternoon.

Oh, boy... I was VERRRRRRY bad today. My mother went with my aunt to help a deceased friend's husband clean out her craft stuff. Well, my mother brought me home 2 bags of yarn - all beautiful stuff that I can use. I don't even KNOW how many points are in there, but I'll get a count and post tomorrow. This might be a SHOOT THE MOON week for me.

Purchased 3 skeins this week but busted through 2

Hoping to bust through more this weekend

If I do not get back on the ville please take my points of

5 for the week

Having ISP issues :angryand it is hit or miss with getting on the web

Ok... sent out 78 balls of thread, 5 skeins & a partial +167

But, I bought 30 skeins of SS in the *old* white :yay -60

Used 5 more full skeins on my RR... hafta put my edging row on & tuck ends, it'll be finished. +10

Guess that makes +117, for a grand total of +125 for the week!

for the week ending 11/17,

here are the winners;

Gold Award.....................................Nght125

Silver Award....................................rlanto21

Bronze Award.......................laughlovehook15

congrats to all the winners

hseger ..........14

angelire.........12

scc51055.....,,,,,6

Kelly A....... .....5

DesertCrocheter 4

tamugrad02.......3

craftytoo...........1

Krystal16......... O ?????

Elle_13 ...........-1

CrochetSal.......-10

SHOOT THE MOON-Krystal16(-two bags full)

sorry I didn't get online to update my score. not that anything was used up. But I did buy 3 skeins of yarn **on sale** for 65 cents each so I start the week with negative 6 points. And I have a feeling that hseger will give me more points this week. :lol

I felt slightly helpless because I didn't really have a "secondary project" (something I can do in the dead of night that doesn't require a lot of precise light) when I"m at home. Then I remembered I have some really great yarn from Carolyn (AmberSlipStitch). So, I am making myself a lovely scarf/hat set that incidentally matches my coat (not planned) and is also the colors of my favorite football team - the Ohio State Buckeyes. Really, life is good.

Point of the story, I've used up 2 skeins already. :D I am such a happy girl.

sorry I didn't get online to update my score. not that anything was used up. But I did buy 3 skeins of yarn **on sale** for 65 cents each so I start the week with negative 6 points. And I have a feeling that hseger will give me more points this week. :lol

:think:blush:devil:lol:manyheart

I just got home from the thrift store and came home with 4 full balls of aunt lydia's denim and one almost full ball of thread and 11 partial balls of various threads so -21 starting my week. :hook

I bought 4 things of "snowflake" thread today at michaels -8

BUT....

I gifted 6 partial skeins and 4 full ones to a gal in town who is on a tight budget and had no yarn.

So let me :think

Starting score: -6

Today's purchase: -8

Gifted yarn: +14

I'm right back at a big fat ZERO! :rofl

Archived