desertcrocheter...2

econ-nerd...........2

crochetsal...1

carousel....-14

rlanto.......-22

hseger.....-36

SHOOT THE MOON- laughlovehook-54

Angelfire,

As much as I'd like to snag that gold out from under Nght, the +26 was what she was ADDING to her weekly score, not her total score. Her total is +373 for the week according to her sig, so I think that beats me... I'm still HAPPY with the silver!!!!

Angelfire,

As much as I'd like to snag that gold out from under Nght, the +26 was what she was ADDING to her weekly score, not her total score. Her total is +373 for the week according to her sig, so I think that beats me... I'm still HAPPY with the silver!!!!

Krystal - who knew? Thanks for pointing that out! Isn't there s'more yarn & thread you NEED to buy?? :lol

Angelfire... I'm sorry, I shouldv'e added the whole score to that post! (+363) I knew I wouldn't finish anything else :blush

for the week ending 11/07

here are the winners;

Gold Award.....................................nght +373

Silver Award.......................................Krystal +46

Bronze Award........................elle_13 +10

congrats to all the winners

congrats for staying in the positives

angelfire.......8

Kelly A ........5

scc51055.....4

craftytoo.....3

tamugrad02...2

desertcrocheter...2

econ-nerd...........2

crochetsal...1

carousel....-14

rlanto.......-22

hseger.....-36

SHOOT THE MOON- laughlovehook-54

:rofl I knew I'd get the STM! I'll have to get back alot of points this week as I send hseger towards another negative week!

:rofl I knew I'd get the STM! I'll have to get back alot of points this week as I send hseger towards another negative week!

That's ok I'll take it with pride. :hug

:think hmmmm come to think of it I might help send you towards a negativeness this week too :devil

I finished one skein and one ball today making a little something :devil now I'll probably slow down though since I want to do a few things in thread.

I finished another skein on DH's blankie, and it's done too. Minus of course end tucking! Also used the 2 partials from that ebay yarn I got, working on a new RR. Also found another partial mixed in that package, it was 4 strands rolled into one ball... but used them already for daughters, so they cancel themselves out. :lol +4

Gonna go update my score, look for some stuff to list on ebay & maybe take some pix, I'm wayyyyyy behind!

That's ok I'll take it with pride. :hug

:think hmmmm come to think of it I might help send you towards a negativeness this week too :devil

I finished one skein and one ball today making a little something :devil now I'll probably slow down though since I want to do a few things in thread.

For a moment, I forgot to think of the opposite! :lol

Here are some of the projects I've been working on over the last few weeks. Of course they ALL need to have tails tucked (can ya tell I HATE it?!)... and there's a doily missing... made it, washed it, blocked it & gave it away :lol

Images are clickable

th_WigglesRR.jpg

Baby RR made with TLC Wiggles

th_WCDC.jpg

Bunches of washcloths/dishcloths, made in sets of 4

th_RRWIP.jpg

Current WIP, started last night.. this's 22 rows in

th_Mother.jpg

The *Mother* filet I did.. I made 2 of them. Gonna buy pillows to sew them to

th_FloweringMum.jpg

Doily titled Flowering Mum.. looked like a spider web to me

th_DH.jpg

Blankie for DH... this's folded in half... black in center is wider than shown & then it repeats back to beginning... made with Caron SS

th_Basket.jpg

Flower basket missing it's flowers :lol

th_Baby-1.jpg

Blankie for the Project Athena charity thread... made with Caron SS

Time to go DO something today!

Krystal - who knew? Thanks for pointing that out! Isn't there s'more yarn & thread you NEED to buy?? :lol

Angelfire... I'm sorry, I shouldv'e added the whole score to that post! (+363) I knew I wouldn't finish anything else :blush

that is alright I had someone do the totals for me because I was at a hockey game...I just look deeper and anyone canmake a mistake if they don't look atall theposts for the week. :manyheart

I used 2 skeins making a :gift for my swap partner. SHHH It's a secret! :xfin

I also used a :yarn on the same :gift.

I also started on our :cat 's new :sleep *bed* and used 2 :yarn on that.

Tonight I need to make :tea:mug a cozy. Because the calendar says it's :autumn but the temperature says it's :2snow:wbrr

Ok I'm done with the faces now... I forgot we are limited to only 12 *sob* BTW That's 7 points for me this week so far!

I'm not making much progress. I finished 2 skeins working on my wrap for a gift exchange. That's all I've done this week. Hopefully, I'll get more. I have another surgery this week, so I'll have lots of convalescence to mound up the points!!

Sounds like everyone is doing a great job this week!!

you guys sure have a lot of stuff going on! how do you do it? I have +6 used for making washclothes....started on a half moon shawl but havent finished it should get that done this weekend. and i need to make one more square for the football charity thread, but that wont use much!

I used up 3 skeins tonight working on a granny motif scarf to match a bag for a round robin exchange. The whole gig is for a gift exchange over Thanksgiving weekend with some friends. Hopefully, I'll finish it up whilst I convalesce.

Archived