December 2006 Table

Tampa Doll

Finally I can post my December Table. Everything but 2 of the Angels are hand made. I love this table with it’s bright colors .

th_lgTable2006side.gif (clickable) th_medzoomfrontTable2006.gif

Christmas is my favorite Holiday of all the holidays.

It allows me to reminisce back over all those past family Christmas memories. When I sometimes get melancholy I remember this Christmas saying which we have used at our Christmas Dinner Table for over 25 years.

Our traditional remembrance

Despite the distance, be it miles or time,from a voyage due to duty, marriage, or even death that separates us from the ones we love. Within our hearts their spirit lives.

Let us make a covenant to always pause and remember them at times like these, and ask God to bless, protect, and love them as we do.

With joy and happiness in our hearts we gratefully thank God for blessing us with them, and those memories to cherish them by

It warms my heart and brings a smile back to me.

Merry Christmas with Love, Peace and Good Will to All

Sorry wrong thread, Please move to Home Decor Show and Tell.

Very pretty! Those Wise Men are just too cute! And what are those trees in the window in the background? Plastic canvas? Crochet? Macrame? They are intriguing!

Very pretty! Those Wise Men are just too cute! And what are those trees in the window in the background? Plastic canvas? Crochet? Macrame? They are intriguing!

The trees in the window are from a trip we took to Cancun. They are just very fine thread wrapped around 9 thin post to form a tree. They used pom poms for ornaments.

We have something from everywhere we have gone on vacation.

Thank you everyone for the compliments. The table is actually a combo of crocheting and knitting. The nativity set is knitted. I am now looking for an oxen to add next year.

Enjoy.

:yay WaaaHooo!! :cheer I've been waiting ALL December for this Mary Jo!!!!

*stares at the pix for hours* *sighs* Gorgeous!! I lQQk soo forward to your tables!! This one is amazing!!

Thank you for all the wonderful holiday wishes!! :hug

and the same to you & your whole family!!! Even Tampa Guy!! :lol

:blush Err...uh...I meant, especially Tampa Guy!! :yes

:wreath:ctree:stocking:rud:hbulb:candycane

Your Nativity Scene is beautiful, Mary Jo. It puts me into a festive mood just to look at your lovely table. Merry Christmas to you and John. :ctree

Archived