What do you read on Crochetville?

What areas do you read on Crochetville every time you log on?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. What areas do you read on Crochetville every time you log on?

• All of them--I go straight to "New Posts".
    • "Other Crochet Topics"
    • Show and Tell--Clothing
    • Show and Tell--Babies and Children
    • Show and Tell--Accessories
    • Show and Tell--Home Decor
    • Show and Tell--Thread
    • "Design Den"
    • "Community College"
    • "Coffee Shop"

I wonder around, lurking sounds too old manish. I read the cals first, then skim through some of the pattern areas, see what people have made, then end up here alot it seems. But then I like it here, you ladies are nice and it feels like a home I never had.

Tracey

A little bit of everything but Other Crochet Topics tends to be my first stop. Its nice to have a place to talk with other crocheters and not have to see rolling eyes or hear bored sighs.

Then I drift towards the Show and Tells, see what everyone else has made so far. The help section is always nice too. I give help when I can and just read up on the various problems others have to gain a hint at what to expect if I ever do a similar pattern.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

I have to tell the awful truth... I can't leave a page with bold titles I haven't read yet. Even items that aren't really of interest - gotta read 'em so the bold is all gone :wlol

Darski, I'm in line right behind you, "I gotta read 'em all", even if they don't really interest me, I just have to know what others are saying about the subject!

I click on "new posts" and then I skim.

I focus heavily on the Babies/Children Show and Tell, but paruse the Clothing and Home Decor mostly.

When I am in "New Posts" I always click on what catches my eye ... good titles will always get a click!

There are certain people I follow around, almost like a stalker! :lol

I go to the new posts, but I don't read everything. It depends very much on how many time I have (most of the time I sit here with my toddler and I can't type because I need two hands to keep him off my keyboard)

But I read far more than I reply.

I choose new posts first. Always have a look at show and tell, love to see what everyone else is doing. If I am in a rut, (tired of looking at the same pattern) I look to see what everyone else is doing to give me a little insiration to continue. I look at anything that catches my eye. I guess I am just another junkie.:lol One more thing to add to the list of things I go overboard with. lol

Depends on my mood and the day.

I usually start at "Other Topics" and work down.

I used to read most of the new posts but I just don't have time now. I skip areas that I don't do (free style, thread, etc.). Those I do look in I hover my mouse over the subject to see if I want to read it or not.

I don't even search for patterns as much anymore. I just don't have the time.

I go right to 'new posts' but only read the few that catch my eye. I find that there are so many new posts whenever I have a chance to come on that I just can't keep up!

Exactly. I mainly enjoy the CAL and Help sections. I've learned a lot in Help.

I have to tell the awful truth... I can't leave a page with bold titles I haven't read yet. Even items that aren't really of interest - gotta read 'em so the bold is all gone :wlol

YES!! Exactly! Although that's partly because my "job' currently involves me not doing anything but having to sit at the computer all day...:blush

Archived