Check your C'ville Addiction Status here

(Somehow felt this deserved its own thread.)

So I guess we can all agree that Crochetville is addictive, but just how addicted are you? Just answer these simple questions to find out.

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet?

Do you check C'ville when you are at work?

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting?

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up?

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn?

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today?

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet?

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames?

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville?

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig?

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists?

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms?

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn?

Three or more yes answers only confirms that you are indeed addicted. The proper treatment means that you must continue to visit Crochetville every day. (And post pictures...We want to see-e-e-!!) :yay :yay

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? no, second, I check my e-mail first

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? don't work

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? yes

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? no

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? YES

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? no

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? no, what is it, and where do I get it?

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? not yet

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? no

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? yes

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? no

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? no

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? a ball of pretty purple yarn

I am addicted, and I'm willing to admit my faults!

It is one of the first, but not THE first.

Ummm where do you suppose I am right now? :D

No--the computer is nowhere near the couch. :)

Don't use the new posts button. I am here so often I can keep track of the new posts without any help.

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn?

no, although I have read the thread and it is funny

no--don't follow that thread

Yes, I know what a Seraphina is. No, don't own one.

Somewhat. It depends.

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville?

Well, no, but I borrow my sister's for that purpose!

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig?

No, but I thought about it!

Nope.

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms?

Yes, I sometimes think in smilies.

Definitely. :yes

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? No, I check email, then c'ville.

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? DUH! That is where I do it the most.

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? No, not that talented.

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? most of the time.

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? No, I have not been following that one.

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? No.

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? Yes, and no.

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? No

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? No

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? I have started a blog.

Do you print out Wish Lists? yes Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? Um, not quite that anal. :lol

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? No, I dream about the hugs one.

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? ball of purple RH, of course! I have one just like it in one of my tote bags.....

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? yes

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? I'm an at home mom

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? kinda

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? getting there

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? All the time

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? yep!

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? no, not yet

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? I've looked at them all

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? yes, LOL

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? YES

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? yes

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? Just wanted to get more smilies

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? More like a purple cube to me!

Three or more yes answers only confirms that you are indeed addicted. The proper treatment means that you must continue to visit Crochetville every day. (And post pictures...We want to see-e-e-!!) :yay :yay

LOL, I'm addicted!

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? 2nd, I check my Email first lol

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? I do whenever I can lol

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? Lurk Yes, post no

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? I too am here so much I don't need it LOL

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? no, but I do wonder about the Swap Threads:D

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? Yes I just started reading that!

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? Nope and Nope

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? Yes, some not all yet

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? No I already had one

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? YES and a Etsy Shop lol

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? No

Do you think in smilies?No, but sometimes in LOL's or Tee Hees. hehe

Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? No

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? A ball of the RH Symphony I just got done working with heehee

Robin:manyheart

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? Umm, yeah! Duh!

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? No

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? Oh yeah, that's what I did before I became a member...

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? Getting there

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? Yes! I'm waiting for him to show up on my doorstep!

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? No

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? Just checked it out! LOL

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? No, but give me some time!

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? I'm about to!

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? *sigh* yes...lol I'm such a lemming...:blush

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? List, yes.. spreadsheet... uh, no.

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? Sometimes and no dreams...lol

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? Please, its so obviously "hot purple" sugar and cream... lol

This thread has me laughing my fool head off! Good questions!

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? I check my email to see if I have any emails from C'Ville

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? - I am fortunate that I have retired a few years ago

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? I cant do both at the same time, but I will crochet, put it down and check C'Ville

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? I am on often enuf that I dont use the New Posts button

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? Always wondering whats going on

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? I check it every few days

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? I dont know what it is, doesnt mean I dont own one!!!

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? Not totally

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? What else is the camera for?

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? yes

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? Oh yes

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? No - not yet

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? yarn

It's like the 2nd thing; I have Annie's Attic daily free pattern in my startup :lol

Yup! Doing it right now!!

Yeah, I have to pause between stitches sometimes to rest my hand :hook

lol - I have it bookmarked!

Whose? Mine? ACK did I accidentally shut the cats into the room with my yarn again!?

Oh my, something new for me to go read about. :yay I don't know about this yet.

Yes - no!

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? LOL yep

Thankfully I had done so before I started crocheting....

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? Yes :2blush

Yes. no. hehe

Okay I can cheat on this one. Yes but I run a (fish) forum of my own so I did that before!

I never considered it to be anything BUT yarn :D

Three or more yes answers only confirms that you are indeed addicted. The proper treatment means that you must continue to visit Crochetville every day. (And post pictures...We want to see-e-e-!!)

Oh dear. I am hopeless.

I will post pics soon but the things I finished recently were for my swap so I couldn't! ;)

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? That depends on what time of day it is and whether or not it's the first time I've sat at the computer. First time, no - I check Annie's free pattern and emails first. The rest of the day, yes - Crochetville is definitely the first thing I check.

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? Well, when you consider that my "job" is to take care of the kids and the house, then yes! :lol

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? Yup! Laptops are a WONDERFUL invention, aren't they? :D

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? Nope - never bothered with that button, to be honest.

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? Nope... whats the fugly yarn?

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? Nope... traveling hook? Huh?

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? Yes, but no. Planning on one eventually, though.

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? Sort of... I've read those threads, but by the time I get to page 3, I forget what I'd already read! :lol

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? Nah... I already had one! :D

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? But of course!

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? No.

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? I think in smilies, yes (especially when thinking out my response to a thread!!!:yes ). But I've never dreamed of one.

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? Ball of yarn, definitely!

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? yes

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? work at home, I check it often on and off all day!

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? No, not yet, not good with multi-tasking to that degree!

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up?usually

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? Yes...where is he today?

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? uh huh

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? I know what it is, and it is on my to do list!

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? Pretty much

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? No, we already had one, but I made my son show me how to use it!

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? Guilty

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? I do not print them out, I keep a notebook

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? Not yet! Does it eventually come to this?

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? purple yarn!

Ohhhh, BURN! You cut me real deep just now, YarnDuck. :U

:check Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet?

:check Do you check C'ville when you are at work?

:check Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up?

:check Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet?

1/2:check Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville?

:check (but the blog predated a C'ville join) Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig?

:check :check Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists?

:checkDo you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms?

A purple bomb! :U Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn?

Well, looks like I'm addicted. Hello, my name is KateCrochets, and I'm a C'vaholic. (that looks close to "I'm a Catholic", but I mentally pronounce it "SEA-vah-hol-ic")

:hi Hi Katherine! I'm a spreadsheet-making, list-carrying dudette myself. (Part of my real life job is creating and updating large spreadsheets and it tends to carry over.)

Also, it took me months to figure out that this :yarn was suppose to be a ball of yarn. I just wondered if anyone else had the same problem or if it was just me.

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? Yes and proud of it.

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? Retired

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? Yep, done it several times.

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up?Nah

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? Nope

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? Yeah I did

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? Yes and no

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? Nope

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? Not the excuse I used or reason I gave for getting it.

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? You Bet

Do you print out Wish Lists? yep Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists?Not that bad yet

Do you think in smilies? No Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms?no

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? Nope

Hey does this qualify me for extra Yarn or patterns or hooks? I am addicted and proud of it.

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? yup

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? unemployed atm

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting?No it just ends up with me browsing through C'ville and the project in my hand having a stitch added now and then:think

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? not yet

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn?actually I haven't read the actual thread yet :eek

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? not read the thread yet:blush

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? No?:(

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? ..yes..:think

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? No luckily we already had one!

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? ..yes!..

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? No I'm still thinking about taking part in it...I don't have loadsa money and it wouldn't feel right to me to have a wishlist and then not give anyone else something.

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? ...YES!!..:eek

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? Yes!! it took me forever to realise it was supposed to be wool:blush

Three or more yes answers only confirms that you are indeed addicted. The proper treatment means that you must continue to visit Crochetville every day. (And post pictures...We want to see-e-e-!!)

well that's no surprise...I had 5 YES answers :faint

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? Second thing - first thing I do is check/remove e-mails that want to give me lots of drugs and help me get a larger penis

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? I would if I could

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? No. Crochetville has drastically cut into my actual crocheting time!

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? Darn straight!

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? A mother never stops wondering and worrying about her baby

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? No... but I fondle my Jimbo hooks daily :eek

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? You know, I do NOT know what that is and it's driving me NUTS

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? Ah, but of course! This is my family!

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? Three cameras AND a Posting Pictures for Dummies tutorial written by our very own Shelle

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? Don't know how

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? No

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? Yes!

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? Looks like a ball of yarn, but I always wonder, who let THE KNITTER on here:knit

So it looks like I'm hopelessly addicted! Just initiated a CAL (butterfly shawl) if anyone is interested!!!!!!!:yes

I open my gmail first (crochetpartners), c'ville 2nd, and dear abby 3rd

as often as I think I can get away with it

I did at my old computer, but this one there's not enough room

NO :(

I hope to one day catchup with my reading on that thread

Have hook, will travel

one? how can life proceed with only 1 seraphina

uh.. NO

uh...YES

Of course

I started a spreadsheet, but I dont think I have it setup optimally. I need help.

Does falling asleep with a crochet hook in your hand count?

Do you think this looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn?

Bomb, definitely bomb

Do you go around filling out questionaires on how addicted you are to a certain message board....

Guilty

Take me away and lock me up. I'm guilty beyond redemption and I don't need no cure.

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? yes, then e-mail

Do you check C'ville when you are at work?luckily no

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting?yes..had to

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up?yes

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? nope haven't posted there yet

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? yes

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet?yes, no

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? not everyone's

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? no had one to take pictures of my quilts

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? not yet

Do you print out Wish Lists? yes Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists?yes

Do you think in smilies?sometimes Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms?no I dream of group hugs

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? a wonderful ball of yarn

I was driving down the road last week and saw a window cling that stated they were a RAOKaholic and was tempted to ask if they want to RAOK it to me though.

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? -NO email is first.

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? - YES, at lunchtime - not even embarassed if boss walks in.

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting?no

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? The what?

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? no

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? no

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? Haven't a clue, but would like to know what it is.

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? no, I am too new.

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? no already had one, but probably will have to figure out how to use it and how to get pictures on Crochetville.

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? no, my computer is old and finicky -

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? omg YES, I just did wish lists today. No I don't have a spreadhseet, but I did type out a list of the ones I wanted to grant wishes for. *geez, I am thinking I am addicted.

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? not really

Do you think this looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? oh, YES, it is yarn, what would a purple bomb be doing on a crochet web site. I AM ADDICTED AND PROUD OF IT.

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? nope, but it is one of my daily stops

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? Can't, I work at a daycare and don't have access to a computer.

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? i can usually sneak in a couple stitches while reading a long post

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? not usually

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? i love that thread! :)

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? Haven't gotten caught up in that one yet

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? *gasp* no! Does that mean i don't spend enought time here?

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? not yet :lol

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? again, not yet :lol

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? see above

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? :D

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? could go either way

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? -Yes I do

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? - Im a stay at home mom but im always checking lol

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting?No and if anyone does lol please let me know lol

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? Ok whats that lol

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the fugly yarn? yep

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today?Nope

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? a what?

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? nope, Im still a newbie here .

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? rofl yes

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? no, too computer dumb

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? no Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? lol yes

Do you think this looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? yarn of course i think of yarn all the time lol

While my emails are downloading, I check in here

I'm a stay at home mommy, so..Yes

I'm still trying to perfect it

LOL...YES

Ummm...sometimes

I don't wonder, but I do look in

Do you know what a Seraphina is? No

Do you own one yet? No

It's hard to keep up!!

Yes

Yeppers

I haven't printed them, but I do check them

No

Ball of Yarn

• 1 year later...

I found this by accident when searching for something else and decided it was worth resurrecting!

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? Yes

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? I am a homeschool mom and every break I get I am in here checking the 'ville!

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? I try

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? Pretty much

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the ***** yarn? Yes

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? Yes

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? Yes and it is on my list of things to make!

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? I didn't purchase mine with this in mind, but it is the main thing I use it for!

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? not yet

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? I keep an eye on them

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms?No

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? a ball of yarn, of course!

Archived