Check your C'ville Addiction Status here

:yarn:lolIs Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet?No, I check email first

Do you check C'ville when you are at work?No, I am retired

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting?No, because I know once I get into the ville I forget about crocheting

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up?Not yet

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the ***** yarn?No

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today?No

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet?Yes I know what it is, but I do not own one yet

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames?nope

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville?Not a couple of hundred, but it was the main motivation for the digital camers, :D

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig?Started album, no blog yet

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists?Does having it on your desk pad count? No sense in having it if DH doesn't see it...:lol

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? No

Do you think this looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? :yarnYarn of course, :yes:yarn :yarn :yarn :yarn :yarn

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet?No, usually it is the last. Like in 'saving the best for last', also so I can spend as much time as I want to without the pressure of other places to go.

Do you check C'ville when you are at work?no, or at least, I don't LOG IN from work :)

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting?kinda awkward, balancing the laptop on the arm of the recliner, or leaning over the arm to the end table to reach it. I could, but choose not to.

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up?not quite there yet

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the ***** yarn?Must have missed THIS thread, don't even know which one it is.

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today?Haven't gotten involved with this one

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet?Yup, and I'm finishing up my second one now.

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames?Not enough hours in a day!

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville?Already had one when I got here, but am thinking of getting a better one

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig?Not yet

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists?Not there yet, either

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms?mercifully, no

Do you think this looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? It looks like someone holding his breath and scratching his head.

Well, whether I made the grade or not, I love this place!

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? Yes

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? Yes

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? Yes

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? Yes

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the ***** yarn? No

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? Yes

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? Yes Yes

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? Yup

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? Thats what the refund check is for

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? Yes

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? Yes No

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? confetti but yes

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? Ball of Yarn

:yay

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? Most of the time it is.

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? no, but i check it at school.

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? Yes!

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? usually

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the ***** yarn? yes that's also "Often"!

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? No

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? No

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? Not always

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? No

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? No

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? sometimes

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? sometimes

Do you think this looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? it looks like yarn to me.

My question is: Do you make as many as 20 posts a day?

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet?

I am always online via my phone...which is always logged onto crochetville :)

Do you check C'ville when you are at work?

I work at home...so yes...to much for my own good

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting?

LOL actually this is so true of me. My crochetbreaks involve seeing if there are any new posts

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up?

yep..both on my computer and my cellphone

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the ***** yarn?

guilty :blush

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today?

Yes :) and I can't wait to get it!

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet?

I know what a Seraphina is and I have one started LOL

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames?

:( this one is a no...but I do know what some people's general favorite styles of crochet are :)

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville?

no, I had one already...although I hardly used it and charged it up for crochetville

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig?

yep yep

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists?

I don't print the wishlists but I do keep a txt file of people I will be sending things too :)

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms?

mmm...I don't remember...I do crochet in my dreams though. I think of new patterns

Do you think this looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn?

ball of yarn

My question:

Ever go through the New Post section and then when you reach the end, click on New Posts in case there are new posts, while you were reading the new posts?

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? Pretty much.

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? I'm a teacher/lecturer so sadly I can't.

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? No, but I'm working on it

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? No

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the ***** yarn? No. But I wonder how's such-and-such a person who has been so depressed lately, or whether so-and-so has passed her exam or you-know-who made up with her husband after their fight and then I realise... I HAVE NEVER EVEN MET THESE PEOPLE!!

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? No.

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? No and no.

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? Not that, but - see above - I find myself worried or concerned about others :(

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? No, use my bf's

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? Were I only that technologically-minded!!

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? Whoa! Good idea! Unlike a previous poster, I AM that anal :D

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? Not that. But I dream of wool.

Do you think this :yarn looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? I'm with the bomb.

My question: have you discovered you are spending more time reading about other people crocheting than you are crocheting yourself? Grrrrrr!!!

Is Crochetville the first thing you check when you log on the internet? No, but it's like the 3rd thing. :-)

Do you check C'ville when you are at work? Don't work.

Have you figured out a way to post/lurk on C'ville while crocheting? Yeah, Well, I try my best anyway. LoL!

Can you find the New Posts button without actually looking up? I don't use that button.

When away from the computer, do you wonder what's happening with the ***** yarn? No.

Do you wonder where the traveling hook is today? No.

Do you know what a Seraphina is? Do you own one yet? No, and no.

Are you up-to-date on everyone's favorite music, tv shows, and pet nicknames? No.

Have you spent a couple of hundred dollars on a digital camera that is mostly used to take pictures to post on C'ville? No. Already had a digi camera.

Have you started a blog and a photo album dedicated to crochet and added links to your C'ville sig? Not yet.. lol

Do you print out Wish Lists? Do you keep a spreadsheet of wish lists? No.

Do you think in smilies? Have you ever dreamed of yellow smilies with pink pom-poms? I do sometimes think in smilies.

Do you think this looks more like a purple bomb or a ball of yarn? Ball of yearn, of course! LoL!

Archived