Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

Cara, you and me both on the black background. Black just seems to make the colors pop.

AroundtheWorldBlocks-Version3scr-1.jpg

WOW!! Pretty, please...down the road could you post this to Cara's site?

You're amazing, Leslie!:yay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doggone, now what a dilemma !

I just see this after buying all my yarn for the other one this morning .Now what to do ?

Return that and get new colors to do this ? OR do the one I originally was going to do ?

Decisions, decisions......

Krystal, "Stained Glass Panes" it is. :flower You're right. It does look like a stained glass window.

As far as posting to Cara's site. That's up to her if she would like to she certainly may.

Cara, if there is anything I can do, as far as writing up copy to help you let me know. I don't know a darn thing about web sites, but, what the heck, not too old to learn.

Leslie wow it looks awesome with the black.:clap

Judy why wait till next year.:D

You should see my list of Christmas presents I already committed myself to make:eek :lol

For myself: a carryall Kathy and I both saw on Lion Brand website!

..and the purple and green quilt ghan (ATW style)

For others: 2 ghans, ooops 3! A purse, a shawl, a scarf - I THINK that's it:lol ...not to mention the charity work:)

Wow! That's really beautiful! :) Oish, if I weren't already doing lots of things... I do like it though, and might make it or something much like the ones you've posted for a Christmas present. Wow... I do like the black...

Victoria

Krystal, "Stained Glass Panes" it is. :flower You're right. It does look like a stained glass window.

As far as posting to Cara's site. That's up to her if she would like to she certainly may.

Cara, if there is anything I can do, as far as writing up copy to help you let me know. I don't know a darn thing about web sites, but, what the heck, not too old to learn.

I'm adding one of Leslie's quilt per month. That way she doesn't go into overwhelm. Which, trust me, is easy to do :lol

The biggest help to me, Leslie would be if you noted what actual yarn colors you had in mind. I can figure out yarn amounts and the text is pretty much cut and paste with a few alteration :yes Yarn color names are most helpful because even if I write it as a scrap-ghan project folks will still email me and ask what color to use :lol

I'm adding one of Leslie's quilt per month. That way she doesn't go into overwhelm. Which, trust me, is easy to do :lol

Only problem is, Cara - she's coming up with them at the rate of about TWO per week!!!!

She's already got *4* out that I have seen! LOL!

Cara, I really didn't have specific colors in mind. :think However, I can get my color card out from Red Heart and start picking colors :yarn . Since you need a light and dark shade of each one, I'll just run thru the list while I'm looking at the quilt. I ought to be able to come pretty close.:yes

Only problem is, Cara - she's coming up with them at the rate of about TWO per week!!!!

She's already got *4* out that I have seen! LOL!

9 actually & 13 if you include the variations. :lol Yes, i'm obsessed with quilt ghans. :D

OH, you mean I have to choose??? I couldn't POSSIBLY choose!

I'm just stashing them for some rainy day when I get conked in the head and decide to make 2 1/2" squares!

Oh I see :lol :lol

well, it certainly is a tribute to Leslie that I *AM* considering doing one of these! I have considered the Casa, until I heard Wendy's tales! LOL! But that blue and yellow one that Leslie created really does sort of "speak" to me!

this scrappy one is a beauty, too - and I have plenty of scraps!

Archived