Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

You guys are so funny

You had my head pumped up enough that I was gonna toss my hat into the ring with Hillary and Rudy ,then I read Krystal's comment -

You little stinker, you ! :lol

I aint NEARLY as great as any of you are letting on. I'm just a regular old person with the gift of gab .:D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julie, you have the gift of gab...and are a transparently nice person. :yes Those 2 qualities don't often go together:no

:2hug

Krystal

This is hilarious !!! I finally found something that is getting to you !!!

:heart:heart:heart

Maybe we can make a little BARGAIN : How bad do you want all the nice comments to stop ?

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Bad enough to pitch Arnold ???????? :applause

:bheart You Sweet Little Thing, you ...........:lol:D:lol

Krystal

This is hilarious !!! I finally found something that is getting to you !!!

:heart:heart

Maybe we can make a little BARGAIN : How bad do you want all the nice comments to stop ?

:rofl:rofl

Bad enough to pitch Arnold ???????? :applause

:bheart You Sweet Little Thing, you ...........:lol:D

:lol:lol Julie, you'll do anything to get rid of that annoying guy.:lol :lol

(I had to shorten your little emoticons because I was over)

Donna

That's just about true. I am desperate at this point . I am still working hard on my WB, but if I can get Krystal to dump Arnold early I won't have to HURRY to get it done. :D

I don't think she'll fall for it though.

:no

She's a tough nut to crack .

Hi everyone. :cheer I just decided to drop by and bring you all up to speed on my progress of my first crochet a quilt. So far I have finish the first 12 squares which are a light plum color for my "Grandmother's Flower Garden Afghan." I am planning on starting on the carrot colors squares next. I love crocheting the squares for this quilt for once I learned how to do trc it was easy and very relaxing.:hook I am sorry that I am unable to present you with a picture of my WIP for I have a new digital camera and as soon as I learn how to work it and upload the pictures to the web you will see my WIP. Until then Hugs and blessings to you all. :hug

Good morning all,

I have been lurking in the shadows for the past couple of weeks trying to read all the previous posts and drooling over all the gorgeous patterns for everything. It just confirms what I have been saying all along. I'm going to need to live to be at least 500 years old to even make half of what I want to crochet. You are such talented ladies!

I have a question as to where can I find the graph for the Summer Twist afghan. My youngest saw it and decided that THAT was the one for him!

It feels so good to be in the presence of fellow crochet addicts!:c9

Thanks

Good morning everyone! I was wondering... I joined a while back, and well... Things have been really busy, so I thought I'd drop back by and say hi. :) I don't know how often I can check here, but I am working really hard on a quilt, so I thought I'd post some pictures from time to time. I found the pattern on a quilt blocks website, and turned it into an afghan pattern. :) The owner of that website has a place where people send her pictures of what they made with her pattern, and I've never seen a crocheted one there, so I'm excited that I might get to send her a picture of an afghan someday... I've probably got about 300 squares done, with about 500ish to do total. I'm changing the pattern a little yet again, to make it a little smaller, and to use squares as the boarder. Anyway, I'm excited to put pictures soon! It's claret (burgandy idea), gold, buff, and soft navy, done in Red Heart SS.

OK. :) I look forward to seeing all of your pictures too!!!

Victoria

:cheer Hi everyone, just thought I drop by and say hello. I am working on my quilt today for I have not been able to get any squares done over the weekend for I was busy getting everything ready for my daughter's babyshower which will be this Saturday. I will be glad when the shower is over so I can settle back down and get some crocheting done. :hook Although I wasn't able to get much done I am trying to do a square here and there.

Welcome to the new ladies who have recently checked in. sorry, this thread had been slowly dropping off the boards, so I hadnt checked in for awhile. Glad to see there's still some action here .

Good luck and hope to see photos soon . :)

Here's a variation on the Around the World, done as a block rather than a whole quilt.

AroundtheWorldBlocks-Version1large.jpg

Another version using the same block.

AroundtheWorldBlocks-Version2large.jpg

These should go fairly quickly. No half and half squares. :)

Archived